You know I hate you right

I haven't added a chapter in forever I'm so sorry. My parents are getting divorced and a close friend died so my life is turning into I pile of shit.
Don't want to keep you waiting so get ready for this chapter ☺️☺️

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Micah P.O.V

I was doing this shit for my kid. It has been 1 fvcking day and he already pissed me off. I just can't stand Julian I couldn't believe I liked this idiot. He is the mafia boss of the mafia and he put a fucking bounty on my head looking for me. He is kiddy as shit I can't believe him.

" Darling where are you" the dick said

"What do you want Julian I'm about to go get my brother and friends" I was starting to get mad he was holding me up I wanted to see my brother.

He was just looking at me while we were at the front door. He smiled and pulled my waist so I was right at his face. I was blushing like mad which mad me embarrassed. He kissed me I mean he really fvcking kissed me not that face shit that whole French kissing kind of kiss.

I heard the front door open and heard someone yell "what the fvck are you doing MICAH"

"Pratt I can explain" I said but I knew I had no explanation "Never mind I can't explain " I think I was pushing his buttons he's gonna kill me.

I should just tell him I'm pregnant cause this is what I was originally here for. I'm really bad at this emotional stuff sometimes I shouldn't even be pregnant. Oh now my hormones are out going out of control.

The tears are streaming down my face I feel bad I haven't told my brother. I need to tell him or I'll breakdown even more I'm messing up his life though. I'm gonna be a burden too him just like I am to Julian. I want to tell him so bad though.

"Micah what's wrong?" his calming voice was not helping cause I felt even worse.
"I'm..." I tried to get out
"Your what?" He tried to pry into my thoughts
"Pregnant" I finally said

All I heard was a screech after that and then I passed out.
!!!!!!!!!!!
Pratt's POV

"Oh my god Micah!" I frantically yelled
He passed out I have to put him in my bed.
He's a heavy one so this is taking a lot out of me but, compared to him everything in his mind is heavy. He's pregnant, he has to live with his baby daddy, and he has too take care of his child in the mafia life because of his baby daddy.

I call Julian so he can come here not to pick up Micah but to stay here with him. Micah will need him when he wakes up cause my baby bro may not notice it but Julian loves him. Julian may be crazy and more but he loves my baby like no other he would do anything for him.
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

JULIAN POV

I just got a call from Micah's brother Pratt and I think everyone in the mansion is scared of me cause I'm fuming. The only people not scared are my mother, my little brother and sister, and my chef cause they know me and understand me.

My mother comes over to me worried because she hasn't seen me fuming like this since the man who killed my father was found. "Are you ok honey bunch" she says it worriedly and that makes me feel guilty cause I have worried her.
"I'm ok Ma" I lied I had too I did not want to worry her anymore. "I have to go and pick up Micah, bye" I rushed I didn't want her asking questions she loves Micah and she'll probably think something is wrong with him and be even more worried.

I rushed to my red Ferrari since I wanted to be quick to get there. I'm speeding trying to get there in a hurry as I get a text. ( M for Micah and J for Julian)

M: I'm ok now, you don't need to come anymore
J: I'm almost there so I might as well come and I know you want me there to talk to your brother about things
M: How do you even know about that?
J: I know everything Jk I saw it in your notes about exactly how you were going to explain things to your brother
M: You fucking sneak I should castrate you
J: Don't you want more kids with me?

I had pulled up to the house finally and stopped texting my pregnant Micah and knocked on the door. As Micah opened the door he kicked me in the nuts oh he was getting it tonight.

"I said not to come" he argued
"I will come if I want to come and next time it will be in your ass" I smirked at my dirty comment. He blushed I love when he does that he looks so beautiful. I walk passed him into the house and sit down on the couch. "Where did Pratt go?" I questioned. "He had an emergency call" he answered. Perfect that's just perfect. I grab Micah by the arm and pull him on my lap so he's straddling it. I couldn't resist so I pulled his face to mine and kissed the hell out of him. I was being rough and he liked that but, I tried to be softer for the little baby in his stomach. " We have to be careful, your pregnant. I don't want our baby hurt" I said gently.
🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
MICAH POV

I was about to jizz on myself just because he said our baby. He was thinking about our baby I think I'm about to cry. As my eyes start watering up he holds my hands saying "What's wrong"   He's so gentle with his words I'm just swooning right now. "I think this pregnancy is making me fall." He looks angry "Your falling for somebody else other than me the father of your children . Is it that Cole did I'll murder him I swear" he is so fucking stupid. I start laughing while he's just staring at me. " Your so stupid I didn't want to have to say it but I was saying the pregnancy was going to make me fall for you" he looked confused then he finally got the hang of what I said and kissed me like I was  leave and never come back. " I'll wait for you to finally fall in love with me but, just know I already love you with all my heart, Micah"

He started to kiss my neck a sensitive spot and he knew it. I moaned and he kept going taking off my shirt with my help going down to my stomach making marks everywhere. " Your mine and always remember that" he said using his dom voice. "I'm yours" I think this would be the only situation that would make me say that. He laid me down gently on the couch just kissing me like no other.

As we keep going someone opens the door. " Oh my god is that you Julian!!!" Julian literally stops in his tracks at the voice. He turns his head and looks at the man and my brother coming into the house. The man looks at Julian and said something I thought I would never hear  "Julie are you cheating on me you dick" and then they ran out and Julian ran after them.

Lots of negative thoughts were running through my mind but the one that really hurt was that Julian really didn't care for me he didn't love me.
To be continued
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Of course I left on a cliff hanger I will have a update two times a week now cause I have everything in order so see u next time my dear readers.