Slowing things down

My head is spinning my relationship with mark has been going so fast I think I need some time to think. I walk out of the house with some sweats and a panic and the disco sweater I walk to the park that's only 2 blocks away from the house I quietly think to myself and sure enough it starts raining but I'm fine because I'm under a tree so I stay and watch the rain. Mark texted me to see where I am and I told him. My final thought was to tell mark that we should take it slow hopefully he will agree with me. Last time I told my ex boyfriend that we needed to slow down he hit me and left me bruises those where not good memories. After about an hour of being at the park alone I finally went home and when I opened the door and I saw mark with like 10 blankets and a bowl of popcorn.
Mark- Hey (Y/N) I thought you might like watching a movie

(Y/N)- Well what if I don't want to watch a movie *I tease mark*

Mark starts to stutter and panics to put everything away I giggle and stop him

(Y/N)- I'm just teasing you mark this is perfect

Mark- Oh I felt embarrassed for a bit

We laugh and lay down and watch a movie now this is a real relationship between me and him this is a night to remember when he treats me right. I fall asleep on his shoulder and he tucks me in and falls asleep next to me and that night we both slept like nothing else mattered but the two of us together.

HEY IT'S ME SKITTLES IM BACK AND WRITING AGAIN AND GUYS REMEMBER TO READ MY OTHER STORY CALLED A love Story ITS REALLY HOOD AND ITS ACTUALLY Happening In real life so pleaseeeeeeee so check it out BYEEEE