Chapter 6: Its begun

~Kaine's POV~

~Warning swearing~

Schools just about over, I should head over and pick up Clove. I have a bad feeling though. I hate those feelings because it tends to be always accurate. Screw it. I'm going earlier today.

I head to the school premises, and look around seeing no one around because everyone is in class.

Suddenly a giant white wolf that has a familiar vibe to it runs out of the forest near the school. It's just about a few yards away from me. It stops when it senses me. It stares me in the eyes. It's bright blue eyes glimmer as it stares at me.

'Clove?'

I step towards the wolf, she stiffens and growls. Showing her pearly white teeth. She shifted?

"Clove...?" I say and take another step towards her, she growls again giving me a warning.

"Clove is that you?" I ask taking another step towards slowly reaching out towards her. Her body seems to relax a bit.

"It is you! Come I'll help you!" I say taking another step towards her. She growls not relaxed anymore. This is not good. For how long she hasn't shifted, she could be stuck in this form and uncontrollable for a month or more. We can't let that happen. It brings danger to humans and werewolves with what blood is running through her veins.

As I try to take another step towards her, she freaks. She lets out a long loud yet powerful howl. I swear everyone in town would hear this howl. Once she stops everything is dead quiet. The birds have stopped chirping. The wind even seemed to slow to a stop. The school seems quiet. Everything is silent.

It's not even a question, everything, every creature heard her. The power in her howl made everything and everyone quiet.

Suddenly people burst out of her school and stop at the sight of her. The whole school seems to be outside, even the teachers. They all stare at Clove with aw. I sense werewolves in the group. She turns and looks at the group. Shoot. She growls everyone seems to flinch even the werewolves.

She takes a step towards them but I won't let her harm anyone. So I grab all my strength and leap on her holding her down. She growls trying to shake me off.

"Stop!" I growl softly in her ear. She growls at me, and somehow moves us so she's on hop of me. Her strength holding me down well. Suddenly a wolf from the forest barges out and sees her on top of me. It's a black wolf with green eyes. That wolf lets out a howl, Clove looks up at the other wolf and freezes.

Hmm?

I smell blood on this wolf. Did she do something to him? She whimpers, then snaps back and growls and looks back down on me. I close my eyes waiting for a impact of her teeth sinking into my flesh. But nothing, in fact suddenly her body weight it's off me. I open my eyes seeing the black wolf on top of Clove. I can't help but scared that he'll hurt her. But I see the black wolfs face soften. Sticking it's snout on the fur on her neck.

'Is that....

No......

Omg!

She found her mate!'