Power of love (GAKUEN ALICE)

Note;hi hi this is my first fanfic. I write it in tagalog and english because im not  so good in english. Pls excuse my wrong grammar and spelling im new of this stuff, im a fan the gakuen alice manga and it inspired me a lot . . Hope you like it!!!

2nd note;most of the scene i copy from the anime and manga but i change the story much better from my ideas . .

DESCLAIMER;:i dont owe gakuen alice period so shut up!!!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Chapter 1  ♥♡MiKAN  SAKURA《《friendship》》♡♥

"STOP THE DEMOLISION"shouted the 10 years old mikan sakura inside their so called school unfortunately she is only the one who protest against it. Mikan sakura was 17 years old middle school student. She live in a small valley somewhere in kyoto w/ her grand father. She has a brunnete hair that curls it end and always were it in a pigtail,big round hazel eyes ,a small nose and mouth that perfect to her round face.

"Tama na nga yan mikan-chan walang mapapala ang kakasigaw mo jan"shouted one of her classmate who got annoyed in her action.

Will as i said before siya lamang ang nag pro protesta to prevent the demolisyon

She jumped of the table were she is standing."Anu ba kayo?this is the only thing para matigil ito"

"Hay naku kahit anung gawin natin wala na tayong magagawa dahil itutuloy pa rin nila yun"

Yes, their school was planned to be demolish by the company who own the place. They said that the school was to old enough para sa pag aaral ng mga estudyante. Ayaw na rin itong ipaayos dahil konti nlang ang nag aaral doon so much better nlang iparenovate as a highclass resort.

"Hello think of all the happy memories here,all those memories weve shared"she explain it again

"Anu ka ba mgkakasama tayo sa lilipatan nating school ah and imsure magagawa nman natin don lahat ng mga bonding moment natin doon ah"

"Tama!!!" Exclaimed of her other classmate

"Bahala nga kayo , im sure kung nandito si hotaro she will help me"mikan sight

"Speaking of hotaro di ba ngayon ng alis nya"bigla siyang natigilan

"Aalis si hotaro?saan siya pupunta?"she asked in a trembling tone

"She is going to transfer. She didnt tell you?"

"N-no"

"Ha? Thats weird, she's your bestfriend right?how mean she is"

Yes her only bestfriend Hotaro Imai a cold emotionless girl who love to invent weird things, her so mean bestfriend who love to call her idiot or stupid but despite of that she know that Hotaro love her so much and she love her too. Atfirst she did not like her because of her cold

attitude but after their win in sing and dance contest which they are partner and people said they look cute together she tried to be friend and she succed after that they were close together and turn into bestfriend.

Mikan love Hotaro so much and she didnt understand why she left w/ no valid reason.

"Hotaro your so mean"her tears are started falling when something touch her feet. When she look down she saw a turtle messenger Hotaro made, theirs a letter on it.

He took the letter and started reading it.

Dear mikan,

Im sorry for telling this to you late because i know you'll stop me