Emotions

Silent whimpered. She was about to be violated. She doesn't want that to happen ever. She was crying.

A hand wound up on her shoulder.

She flinched, shaking it off. "Don't touch me!" She said.

"It's me. Ram, remember?" The voice asked.

"Ram?" She asked, looking up at the program's face. It was Ram. He looked worried. 'For me?' She thought. Why would he be worried about her? "Yeah..."

"Are you alright?" He asked taking a seat beside the shaking female. He wanted to reassure her that it won't happen again, but... it might. He wanted to pull her into what USER's called a 'hug', but he was afraid too.

"Yeah... Just startled." Silent said. She looked down at her chest. It still slowly derezzed. "Great... how do I get this back?" She mumbled.

"What back?" He looked confused.

"Um.... My chest armor." She whispered blushing.

"What's wrong with your chest armor?" He asked.

"Um..." Silent stuttered. She shifted towards him, unwrapping her hands and arms from her chest. She blushed a bit, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. The armor was slowly pixilating off. Her chest was almost bare, but some remained. She looked at Ram. "Ram?"

"..." He didn't respond as he was stuck in a trance of some sort. "Silent...." He trailed off.

"Hm?"

Ram hesitated before deciding not to ask. "Never mind, let's get you back to your room and Sara to check ya up." He finally spoke, after so long, and helped the shaking program up to her feet. He blocked any unwanted eyes from Silent's chest as he walked to her room, which was at the end of the hall to the left. Before he got in, the same program known as Dmitri came by whistling.

"I see that you have been keeping my baby safe from harm? Thanks but I'm here now." Dmitri smiled. He was drunk once again. Wasn't he just outside?

"Uh, she's not yours." Ram said. Normally if a situation like this occurred, he would let Tron handle it. But since Tron and Yori were gone, and he was there to protect Silent, he had to do it. Anyway, he felt like it was his job to protect her.

Dmitri became a little sober. "Uh... Not mine? Um, she is... I claim her. Come on girl. Come back to daddy!" Dmitri smiled at Silent.

Silent growled at Dmitri. "No, I'd rather derezz than be with you. Ram, let's go. I'm getting a headache, and he is staring at me weirdly." She spat.

Ram looked worriedly at Silent. She was getting into more trouble. She was like a trouble magnet as his USER once said before. He looked back at Dmitri. "We will be going now." He pushed Silent to the door, but Dmitri grabbed Ram and shoved him against the wall. He gasped.

Silent covered her chest up as she glared at Dmitri. "Let him go!" She snapped.

"No, he was going to take you away from me! I won't let him do that! You belong to me!" Dmitri growled out, rearing his fist back to punch Ram.

Ram looked horrified. Oh god, Oh USER. OH USER! He struggled in Dmitri's grip.

Silent took action. This was her fault she speculated. She looked around for help, but found none. "Stop!" She yelped, grabbing his arm before being thrown into another program who was passing by. "Ahhh!"

"Silent!" Ram looked at her. He was a bit angered. He kicked Dmitri in the shins while he uppercut him in the stomach.

Dmitri coughed. He fell down onto the ground.

Ram rushed grabbed Silent, very protectively I might add, and went to the door. He opened the door to see Sara talking to Yori and Tron. They stayed quiet though, but Ram kept looking back at Dmitri's body.