Dmitri

Ram had walked into the club to take a breather from his work. "Man, work was tough!" He said, rubbing his neck. He had run around the entire Grid to gather data for his USER. He sat down at the bar, asking for a green Liberation.

"How are ya Ram? Anything interesting lately?" A female with red hair and green eyes asked the tired program. She handed him a green Liberation.

"No, Ruby, nothing. But Sark said there is a rouge program running around. I wonder why. He said they have different colored circuits." Ram said, drinking the Liberation. His circuits turned green for a minute before going back. He felt relaxed. "So, how's Silent coming?"

"Nice, she's still in the room sleeping. That green Liberation Sara gave her knocked her out."

"The injuries?"

"Fine. The cuts will heal overtime, and the bruise will heal quickly. You're lucky you got there before the real trouble started." Ruby laughed.

"I know.... Silent's a new kind of program I have never seen before. For one thing, her circuits are purple. How many programs in ENCOM here are purple? Not many. And she doesn't know what a lightjet is. When I picked her up, she started to trance the pattern of the code on the vehicle." Ram recalled.

"Odd, most programs know of them. Why not her?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know. She said her 'master' is not a USER, but a new kind of force. She's looking for something called MAOI. Know what it is?" He asked.

"MAOI?" Ruby asked.

"Yep."

"MAOI's, if my knowledge grants me right, are little bits of data that form programs unlike anything we have seen. They aren't like us. They look different, act different and other things. My USER told me about them. Japanese invented them." Ruby said, serving a red Liberation to a male. "Here Dmitri, try not to attack someone tonight."

"Fine."

"Who's that?" Ram asked.

"Dmitri. He's a star Disk champion. All the girls want him.... He picks victims each time he comes around here. He gets kicked out every time ruckus starts." Ruby explained.

"Alright..."

"Let me go!"

"He found someone." Ruby sighed. She noticed Ram freeze. "What's wrong?"

"I know that voice... It's... Silent." Ram said. He looked behind his shoulder to see Dmitri ontop of Silent, forcing her body down. The position she was in made Ram a bit flustered.

".... Why Dmitri!" Ruby growled. She looked at one of the bigger guards she had. "Guys can you please get him? Silent is a new program... And she is patient of Sara... Rude?"

He nodded, walking over there.

"That'll take care of it. Just sit back and watch." Ruby winked at Ram. She laughed. Her laughs were mixing with the electronic beats of the two DJ's.

Ram nodded, watching the scene unfold. Maybe he should have helped? But the guards were already over there...

"LET ME GO!"

"Dmitri, get off her. She's new to the Grid." One of the guards said. He was darker skinned than the others. Black cut hair and black glasses on his eyes. Orange circuits.

"No... I like her. Rude, go away..." Dmitri whined. He didn't get off her.

"Now." He said pulling Dmitri off of the new program. He set him down near his friend bodyguard, Jem. "We're gonna go outside and have nice talk." He said, pushing the troublemaker to the elevator.

"Why~ can't I bring her along too?" He asked.