Roses

Not once did my light blue eye leave those deep purple there was nothing but me and him not once did he break eye contact till he was sitting behind me but even then I could fell his stare piercing my flesh. It sent shivers down my back but in a good way I look over to Serena and she has her jaw dropped and looked form me to him and she just nods. I now that nod she nows I like him already and that she will keep her distance and help keep other girls away. I smile at her back for that. I set though class half paying attention because the new guy was still straying at me even when I cot him doing it he would just smirk making me blush and turn back to the teacher. When the bell rang I was the last to get up because these people run out of here like animals that have been in a cage and there finally let out. I get up and get my books but the guy that sites on my right bumped into me making me drop my school books and the one I was going to read at lunch. He just laughed and walked away I huffed making my bangs fly up then fall right over my eye again. I get down on my knees and start to pick up my books. When I went to go pick up my Dorothy Must Die book I saw someone hand it to me. I followed the hand to a pretty buff arm following that to a brood shoulder and to a handsome face. I blushed when we locked eyes his deep purple eyes felt like I was falling in them and I would never find my way out. I was brought out of my thought when he said " That's a good choice in a book but it doesn't hit the shelves tell tomorrow. How did you manage to get a hard cover?" I took the book say "I work at a book store called ' The Luna Book Store and caffe' and we got a shipment of them yesterday. My boss let me have one early." He chuckled at that and stud up holding a hand out to me. I toke it and I felt a small shock go up my arm but I just past it as static electricity. " How good is the coffee at that book store you work at?" he asked me. I smiled saying " The best in town my boss she runs the cafe part way I work the book part." He smirks at that that then he frowns saying. " They wouldn't have rose herb tea there would they?" I shock my head say " No sorry they don't but my grandmother and I make some really good fresh rose herb tea if you would like to come over and try some." He smiled and lend forward brushing my bangs behind my ears saying " Don't cover your eyes there beautiful and I would love to." I blush stuttering " O-o okay umm h h how's after school." He smirked saying " Purrfect oh and my names Ashy by the way." I nodded say "Alex." We walked to are next class together since we have the same class. Serena and me only have one. Ashy and me spent most of the day just getting to know each other. I texted Serena say I was heading home first and that I would be at the book store soon. We finally made it to my house because we took the long way around but I didn't mind because I was to busy talking to Ashy. I walked in calling out I'm home but didn't get a response I figure my grandma is in the back yard tending to her daisies I walk out there with Ashy right behind me. And there she was like I thought knee deep in dirt but I don't blame her the doctor keeps telling her not to but she a stubborn old lady. I put at pout on with my hands on my hips say " What has the doctor told you about this." She turns to me sticking out her tongue saying " Don't sass your grandmother." I cross my arms turn my nose up saying " Whatever." She nows I'm playing this is the way we are. I hear Ashy chuckle be hind me then I remember why I came home. " Oh grandma I brought a friend over to learn how to make the best rose herb tea." She looks be hind and smiles at Ashy then turns to me saying " That's fine but you have to get some more from your green house." I nod my head walking towards the trees and my green house. " You have a green house?" Ashy asked from beside me. I nod saying " Yeah it was my moms but after she died I started to take care of it." He smiles at me making me blush. When we get there I open the door and the smell of roses and a bit of herds hit my nose. I walked in going straight to the herb box in the back. I pick mint time and other herds I put them in a white basket I keep out here for this kind of thing. I turn around seeing Ashy with a purple rose in hand ' he must have picked one' I thought. I walk over to him looking at the rose in his hand saying " it's beautiful isn't it." He nods his head he say " Yes it truly is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! my little snow flacks I hope you like this chapter and do you think I should change POV to Ashy or not? oh don't for get to vote and comment!!!