The Date

Alex POV

When we made it to the book store Ashy opened the door for me letting me walk though first as soon as I walked though the door Serenity came walking over looking up set ' oh no Britt must have came in ,it excuse my language , she is bitch how prays on other people's problems like Serenity Britt doesn't like the way Serenity look so she uses that agents her . Britt has made it her Mission to get under Serenity's skin like flirt with Zero trash talk her or just well be a bitch. From the murders look on Serenity's face I'm going to guess Britt flirted or flirting with Zero. " Alex can I kill her yet?" Serenity said in very scary calm voice. I looked at Ashy who stood a little straighter at her tone I sighed saying " no you can't one you don't have a weapon two the cameras and three witnesses ." she huffed crossing her arms and stomping her foot. " Fine I won't kill her but I can bet her right." I sigh saying " no you can't bet her ether." she sighed I turned to Ashy Saying " I hate to do this with us just meeting but do you think you could get ride of Britt?" Ashy smiled wickedly saying " anything for you Alex can't have a beauty like you with a frown on that pretty face." I could fell the heat rise in my cheeks i covered my face saying " please go do that well I get Serenity to calm down." I heard Ashy chuckle then walk off. I turned to Serenity seeing a big smile on her face I just roll my eyes heading the way Serenity came I look over to see ashy walking another line of book cases head in the some direction not looking like he knows us so I did the same looking over to Serenity was going to do the same but i could still fell the murders aura. When we got back there serenity went right over to Britt pushing her out of the way and i could see Zero relax his normally stone eyes soften at Serenity. I looked over at Britt to see her steaming with anger her face was red making her blue eyes and her fake blonde hair look wired if she let out that breath im sure her clothes would bust. I just went behind the counter picking up my cup i leave behind there and started to make my coffee there was anther good thing about working here is that i get free coffee and the owner lets Serenity have haft price coffee because she come in so often and Serenity ask if she can help with anything honestly I think Lizbeth , the owner, think of Serenity as a daughter because her real parents are not the best  her mom left her when see was five and her dad is never home she lives on her own but she keeps the smile on her face and goes on she is honestly the strongest person I know the way i have ' What Doen't Kill You' is her ring tone on my phone.

When I turn back around Ashy at the counter i see Zero's busy talking to Serenity so I walk up to him acting like didn't know him saying " What can I get you sir?" Ashy keeped a straight face except for the small twitch of his lips. There was a small pause before he spoke " I'll take a caramel Bru latte." I keeped my face calm as I turned to make his coffee I could hear Britt talking to him " Your that new guy in school?" i rolled my eyes at that but kept my mouthed shut though wanting to see how this would play out. " yeah I am and you are?" " Britt head cheerleader and most popular girl in school what are you doing in a place like this?" I really wanted to hit my head on the wall at the way she was talking it was giving me a headache it was to high and sweet you could tell she was fake from her hair color to her little toe no for real she had her feet done. " oh really that cool." I could hear the strain in his vioce to not ask her to go away. " would you like to go some where more privet place." I grabed the cup harder trying not to though the cup at the girl I toke a deep breath turning back around saying " that will be 3.49." Ashy turned to me making a face then handed the money to me but insteed of putting it in the cash register i put it in my pocket i looked up to see them walking to the front of the store with Britt hanging on to his arm. I turned to Zero and Serenity to see Serenity looking at a book and to see Zero droolling over her it was quite funny i said " You know if you drool any more your moping it up." Zero turned to me so fast i thought he was going to hurt his neck but all he did was smirk saying " oh yeah what about that poor cup you gave that guy if you had the chanse you would have thoune it." I tur aroud picking up a paper cup thowig it at him hiting him i the fourhead. he laughed but then stoped when Serenity walked up holding a book asking " what are you two laughing about?" I opened my mouth to say something but the next thing we heared was a long high picked scream coming from the front of the store. We all looked at each other then stared laughing becauese we know who it was. Ashy came back with a mad face looking like he wanted to tare somthing apart but when he got to us he said with a smile "How did you like my acting?" Serenity gave him a fist bump Zero smirked and i said " it was good what i want to know is what you said to her to make her scream so loud?' Ashy smirked saying " I told her that i wouldnt sleep with her if she was the last person on earth and I all ready had my eyes on another blue eyed blond and he was inside." I could fell the heat rising to my face and i could hear Zero and Serenity laugh. I turned to them saying " oh you guys want to laugh at me. Zero you were sitting here just drolling over her. Serenity you were sitting all day in school day dreaming about him so please if you dont want me to get in the middle of this" waving my hand at them " i think you better keep your mouth shut." They got wide eye turned away from me not wanting to get me mad any more. I turned Ashy who was smiking " wow thats funny so any i was wondering do i get something in return for getting reid of the loud mouth." I smirk saying" like what?" I thought for a minute before saying " how about a kiss on the check?" i smile saying " okay come here." he leans in closer i lean over get right up to his cheek but i slip my hand in to his jacket pocket whispering in his ear " How about i just pay for your coffee insed ." He push back with wide eyes smirking " fine what about a date then?" I think for a minute saying " okay what time." Ashy smiled saying " why not to night at eight o'clock i come and pick you up if thats if you friend has anough time to get you ready?" I pionted to Serenity behind him she had all ready payed for her book and problemly already asked if i leave early and was almost jumping up indown. I nodded knowing i would have no chouse know. Serenity had my hand in 2.5 seconds me out of the door in less time.

Ashy'S POV

I watch as he was pulled out i turned to Zero With my hand out saying " Ashy." taking my hand he said " Zero thanks for the help." I shake my head saying " no problem and head why dont we make it a double date you ask Serenity." he didnt say anything for a minute i said " when he said she was day dreaming all day in class about you he ment it ." He nodded his head i said " Text Serenity and let her know and we can all meet at Alex place."

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hi my little snowflackes I hope you like this new chapter for those of you who like thise story like thsi new chapter and not many more till its done bye for know.