two

beans pov;
Today, I decided to go to the pool
no idea why, just decided that was what I was gonna do on a hot ass sunny day in Cali. not like I had anything better to do.
i got up, and took a quick shower to maintain my personal hygiene. no idea why I chose to do so, considering im just gonna get wet again in less than 2 hours. unfazed!
-s k i p s h o w e r-
Once I got out of the shower, I waddled myself into my room to get into my bathing suit. the one I had picked was a black push up bikini, which showed off my decently big boobs perfectly, and skimpy black bottoms.
no, I don't dress this way to impress others.
I dress to impress myself, and myself only.
I then walk to my dresser and grab my purple brush off the top, and comb out my naughty hair. once it was untangled, I did two French braids going down the sides of my head, so it didn't get in my face. i then shut off the lights in my room, grabbed a towel and my keys to my jeep, and hit the road.
- s k i p t o p o o l-
as I pulled into the parking lot of the pool, I notice there is one other car here. well, im ok with it as long as it's not some insane 3 year old that doesn't shut up and splashes me.
as I open the gate to the pool, I feel a pair of eyes burning holes right through me. i was tense, but didn't mind much, as I expected to get looks wearing this suit. what can I say, it fit my body amazing and tucked around my curves perfectly. just perfectly.
ethans pov:
as I was swimming in the pool, I hear the piercing noise of a gate opening. i shift my eyes to see who just entered. its unusual for people to come to this pool, because its rarely heard of. only town locals know about it. as i look at the person that just entered the gate, I realized how gorgeous she was. the way she bit her lip unintentionally while trying to open the gate. the way the bikini showed cleavage without being considered slutty. the way her hair flowed down her back in two perfectly twisted braids. her ocean blue eyes you could see from miles away. i felt like I had known her for my whole life, but to me, still a mystery. i gathered all my courage and walked up the the girl who struggled to open the gate to the abandoned pool.
i looked her in the eyes and simply asked:
" need some help with that?"
at 1:47 pm that girl didnt only walk through the gate to the pool...
but somehow managed
to creep through the enclosed gate to my heart
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
AHHH THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE WTAF.
okay I wanna apologize in advance if the chapters are short. this book is gonna be left on cliff hangers, because I want you to be intrigued and keep engaged in the story:) it's for my, and your good;) you'll thank me later
xoxo
jj🌷🤞🏻