three

bean's pov:
i gave the boy a smile nodding my head yes. this boy was one attractive person. his brown eyes had my wanting more. the way his dark hair moved in the wind, revealing a blue strip in the front. very hot. His toned body could crush me, or anyone in .2 seconds, and I'm fine with that. it's called eye candy and I think I found the best in town. my favorite part about him so far was his smile. his pearly whites reflect off the warm sun. he got little dimples just above the tips of his lips, making me almost drop dead. I've always had a weakness for dimples. Once he opened the gate, I flashed him a little smile, and walked into the pool area. I placed all of my towels and crap on a chair, and made my way to the pool. I stuck one foot in, and the coldness sent shivers down my back. i could get used to this. as I got in, I saw the boy smirking a cheeky grin and chuckling a little bit behind me.
(b)want to tell me what's up pretty boy?
(e)you just look cute, that's all...
(b) bean. bean may. don't judge it ik it's a weird name and it's unique and gross.
(e)I like it;) my names basic. call me grant for now. it's my middle name. you have to earn the privilege of knowing my middle name
(b) oh is this so? well grant i certainly love your middle name, because it's uncommon.. in ways screaming mysterious. I like it.
(e) oh why thank you braidy
(b) braidy?
(e) yea. I'm calling you that, cause of your braids. i love them more than anything. there cute braidy, so are you.
(b) oh I see;)