The Sad Life of Pizza

Whenever you look at pizza, you'll be like, mmmm that beau-ti-ful pizza

Whenever you look at pizza, you'll be like, mmmm that beau-ti-ful pizza. Well, we all do. However, after having a part-time job as a pizza deliverer, yeah... not so much. All you do is look at the pizza but never get to have it. Despite that, the pizzeria I'm working for is a disaster. The pizza looks horrible (tastes horrible) and smells horrible. It's not beautiful and honestly, the poor beauty of this pizza is wrecked by this place (no offence). Tony's pizza was the only place near my house that would let me get a job and it was something I needed to do to cover my fashion supply cost. I mean, no fashion designer can get enough fabric. Hehe. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Marinette, as most of you know, and I'm a fashion designer wanna-be (in short). But, you'll know me better later...

 Well, great news! I'm taking this job only in the summer as a part-timer! Bad news! I still have 2 shifts left! And summer's almost over (4 more days! - No working on weekends ^.^) 

It was sunny, like most days in Paris, and Alya "suddenly" decided it was a perfect day to bombard into my house with a whole lot of Ladybug theories. Now she's starting to suspect me and Adrien as the 2 heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Well, I'll have to stop her theories now or later until it goes too far. However, her theories are convincing because I AM Ladybug. From time to time, she starts to put Chloe into her theories but mostly, it circulated around me. Today, she walked up to me, sassy as usual, saying, "Girl, I can't help to think but you're the only person in Paris with blue eyes and blue hair." 

"Yeah, Alya," I teased with a hint of sarcasm. 

"Tch, you won't believe me because...It IS you!" Alya screeched. I mean, this woman! (Sorry ^~^ no offence)

"Alya, why are you here other than your repetitive theories?"

"Well, I'm here to tell you about what was posted on the school site. Guess what?"

"What?..." I rolled my eyes, it must be some lame field trip..., I thought.

"There's (drumroll please)... a SCHOOL DANCE!" 

"WHAT!? I mean ... WHAT!!!!!" I stood like a dead statue human thing... whatever, not the point. I just stood awestruck, not sure if I wanted to be proud of my school or to question how awesome the dance would be. I mean, best to think of all consequences. 

"Anyways, look here," Alya pointed at her dim screen with a 5% battery, "It says that it's a formal tea party/ball dance to 'teach' the culture of the past of Europe. So...I want you to make our dresses"

"WHAT? No, not happening, what if I make weird dresses that everyone will tease. What if I didn't sew a hole and it looks like a disas~" 

"STAP! It won't because you're the fashion designer and I trust you. Well, the dance is in 2 weeks so you better make it fast! I love you! Make mine orange and frilly!" She yelled down the hallway and I shut my door. I plunked on my seat and faced my kwami, Tikki. Of course (and like always) Tikki was smiling at me encouragingly but my fear of dancing grew bigger because ... I don't know how to dance. I'm pretty sure Alya doesn't know that either. Fact is, the end of our first month in school, this year, the mayor insisted a presentation of European ball/tea party. I dunno, I could say Chloe was up to this as usual. 

__________________________________________

 My 2nd last day of pizza delivering...

I swear, there was an order by Adrien Agreste (my crush...you probably know that too...) but delivery orders would be passed by the owner to me or this other girl...Seriously, she looked like she was dying to go to Adrien. She had a shirt with Adrien's face on it....intense. 

Anyways, the order was given to me at first but the other girl begged the order to be passed to her. (I swear...this GURL!) Well, I'm not giving up my chance to see Adrien so I made a deal to do it for full time for a month .... for half the payment if I get to deliver it to Adrien. Therefore (long story short) I got what I wanted. Now, thinking about Adrien and seeing him, that got me way more embarrassed. I could feel heat internal and externally. I'm so nervous to see him, personally, without Chloe! 

I dragged on my pink helmet (smelling of sweat) and put my legs over the red bike that the owner had lent to me. . . After 10 minutes of exhaustion, I felt sore legs as I walked up to the door of the mansion. I pressed the doorbell, my helmet half sliding off my face (it was WAY too big). So, the cold secretary lady let me in (I can feel her stare from here) and I cautiously stepped in to see the grand mansion once again. I could feel Tikki tugging on the cover of my bag a bit more tightly. 

_______________________

Why's Tikki tugging on her bag???