Files

*walks around the red room base and in stealth mode and hacks into their computer

Name:Harrison "Harry" Osborn
Age:16
Gender:Male
Status: Dead
Harry osborn was the childhood friend of Peter Parker Romanoff. The two boys shared a brotherly bond and have been known to look out for eachother. However once the death of the orginal Goblin,Norman Osborn had occured their friendship had changed. Both boys had become distant and secretive from eachother.Once they both learned of eachothers other identities their friendship was forever changed. Harry had grown angry and had a hatred towards Peter for supposily killing his father that led to his transformation into the Goblin. The two boys had engaged in battle that led to Harry's death causing Peter to go into depression and become distrate. Harry Osborn is to be cloned at once in order to use him to kill Peter Parker Romanoff and to block out all of his memories of his past life to insure that the plan will be successful.

*Glares and takes the files and hears footsteps* $#**!!*activates Stealth feature and begins to exit the building as many Red room agents begin to swarm around the building looking an intruder*

Normani(-yogirlSPIDERWOMAN)  Time to go

-Parker Romanoff Signing off