II

CHAZ'S P.O.V.

On reaching Florida I realized that people live in a really different way than we did in Ireland. It hardly took us time to get to our new house, settle in and get done with the unpacking and stuff.

Though I hated being here, since I love exploring, I wanted to explore and see the city!

"Dad! Dad! I know we just got here, but since we are in Florida, I want to go to Disneyland! PLEASE DADDY!" Lisa started begging dad.

"Look boo, I am really tired, why don't you ask your older brother, he loves exploring new places." He calmly tries to explain to her.

"Hahah! Nice one dad! Good save this time!" I said jokingly as I saw my sister come and hug my knees cause that is where she reached, "Chaz, can we go to Disneland. Please! Please! Please!" said while making puppy dog face.

Damn! No one can say no to that adorable thing! "Sure! Let's just get freshen-up okay?"

"Oh my gosh! Yaaayyy!! Thank you so much Chaz!" She said as she ran into her room.

After we got freshened up, we took a cab to DisneyLand. It was like only like 10 minutes from our house by car though.

She was so happy when we got there. She just kept jumping up and down, running here and there.

She sat in like almost all the rides.

"Chaz, isn't that Cinderella's castle over there. Please please, take me there, I want to see the castle!" She said holding my hand and trying to drag me there.

"Sure!" I said as I started walking with here, more like running.

Just when I looked down at Lisa, someone just bumped into me.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I was just walking backwards arguing with my brother here, it is totally my fault, I didn't spill any coffee on you or this cute girl here right?" She said with total guilt in here eyes.

"Calm down! It's totally fine. And I don't think you spilled on us, but I'm not sure about you." She gave me a blank look when I said that. I pointed to her hips with my eyes.

"Oh shoot! Will have to give it to the dry cleaners." She said "Are you new here? Cause like I kinda know everyone here, mom is a socialist."

"Yeah! I'm new here, I just moved here from Ireland, like 2 hours ago." I said.

"Chaz, can we go in already?" Lisa said as she started pulling my hand.

"You guys are going in? Even I was going in there, let's go together?" She asked me.

"Sure, they both will also have a company, cause this is not my thing." I told her as we started walking into the castle.

"So, your name is Chaz, pretty interesting, I'm Honey" she introduced herself.

"Cool, sweet name" I said as i smirked "Pun intended"

"Oh my god! Hahah! So which school are you gonna go to?"

"Some school called Abrendan High. I heard it is like the best school in Florida. Is it really?"

"Well, I go to that school. Well I wouldn't fanfaronade and say it is the best school in Florida, but to be honest it is."

We were together almost the full tour through Disneyland.

"I'm really looking forward to meeting you in school." She told me that

"Same here, you seem pretty interesting."

"I know we just met, but do you want to go to party with me? It is like the welcome back party." She asked me

"Sure I would love to." I said gladly

We exchanged numbers. "It is tonight. I will text you rest of the details."

"Okay. Yeah. Bye. Sure."

"Bye." She said as she waved.

"She seemed like she was totally into you." Lisa told me

"Yeah right. You are just 6 years old." I said jokingly as I picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride until we reached home.

-----------

Honey : Pick me up at 7:30, this is my address, *************. Casuals okay?

Me : Okay. c:

----------

'Starting this new city, with a friend feels great. I can't wait to see what the school brings. But first let me get some rest.' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is a bit small, and I updated this a bit late, but I was kinda busy. I hope you like this, and vote and comment what you guys think about it. Thanks c: