3

The second day was not fine at all.

"Yah Simjang!" He shouted from somewhere, I was currently doing Jimin's hair.

"Wait!" I finished brushing Jimin's hair

"Run Noona! Before he explodes!" Said Jimin making me more worried. I quickly ran to him as fast as I can

"Yes?"  I asked.

"What did I told you? You made me wait here for how many minutes!" He said annoyed.

"Jimin needs to be--" he cuts me off.

"Shut up and do your job." He sat down in front of the mirror, I rolled my eyes. I started to do his make up and hair.

"Done." He opened his eyes, the looked at me.

"Go." He said leaving me standing with his ugly doll on the chair. I sighed, I grabbed the toy and putted it in the couch.

"Yah Goyangi! (Cat)" i rolled my eyes and faced him.

"What now?" I said.

"You're MY stylist so that means you should pick my clothes." I let out a sigh.

"Arasseo."

I went to the dresser. "What kind of look do you want?"

"Why are you asking me? That's your job, If I will pick, then I'm the one who'll be paid." He said sarcastically.

"HA HA you're right." I said in sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and started searching for a top. I picked a black patterned sleeves and a black ripped pants.

"Here." I said and held the hanger in front of him.

"Put that on me." My eyes widen. This guy! I swear I'm going to kill him if he made me change his overall outfit.

He started unbuttoning his white polo. We are the only one in this room so it's a lot of pressure to see a guy removing his fucking clothes in front of you. I kept a straight face to prove him that he doesn't have any effect on me.

He is now  removing it, sliding from his shoulder to his arm, until it reaches the tip of his hands. Revealing his fine chest and six pack a--

"Yah! Goyang."  He looked down on me. He smirked.

"M-mwo?" I asked without looking, fuck! That was so embarrassing!

"Are you going to put that or what?" He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes, I swear if this keep on happening I won't be shocked if my eyes will be stucked up.

I started removing the polo from the hanger and went to his musculine back. I giuded him to shoot his both arms. I went back in front of him. Waiting for him to finish it all.

"What? Do you want me to go outside like this? Button my shirt!" I rolled my eyes, oh God help this monolid guy with his attitude.

I stepped closer annoyingly. "This lazy asshole." I whispered.

"Stop murmuring or I'll cut off your tongue." He threatened me.

"Do it." I dared with a  raised brow. He lead and whispered.

"I'll only do that when you beg me to, I'll do that until you scream my name." It sent chills down my spine, making me shiver.