~Part 7~

Eren fluttered his eyes open to see him pressed against Levi's chest, the sweet scent of his musk filling his nose. He smiled and let out a small hum before quietly slipping out of Levis arms. Levi groaned and rolled over pulling a pillow tightly against him. What time is it? It's so dark. Eren then heard his phone vibrate and went to check it. He grabbed it from the night stand the bright light of the screen made Eren's squint hard. OH GOD IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING?! The phone read 12 messages and 3 missed calls. Mainly from Mikasa but  few from Armin. 

Text from Mikasa:

Mikasa: Hey!

Mikasa: HEY! Where are you? Are with Levi?

Mikasa: Dammit, Eren! You better not be doing anything weird! 

The messages went on and on and Eren sighed at his protective friend.

Text from Armin:

Armin: Hey, don't forget about your lab for A&P

Armin: Dude, Mikasa is getting angry. When are you coming?

Text to Armin:

Eren: Sorry, obviously I won't be going back tonight but I have lots to tell you! 

       Shit, I forgot about lab...He rubbed his face in frustration but quickly realized he needed to shower. He walked into the bathroom and did his best at making little sound. The hot water dripped down his body washing away his mess from earlier. He blushed as he noticed the few red marks around his lower abdomen before continuing on with his shower. He had grabbed a shirt from Levi's dress and some boxers and walked out the bathroom towards the small kitchen. Hmm...he really is short... he tugged at the bottom of the black t-shirt which sat just below his belly button. "Eren? What are you doing? Are those my clothes?" Levi mumbled as he walked out from his room rubbing his tired face, still butt naked. So cute, so small. "Good Morning sleepy." Eren gave him a soft smile and a soft kiss snaking his arms around Levi's waist. "Did you shower?" Levi looked at Eren questionably slightly sniffing at Eren's neck. "Yes I did, and you should too. Are you hungry?" Levi was about to protest when his stomach grumbled loudly and shot Eren an angry pout. "Go go, I'll make something." Levi walked back to room to get a change of clothes and then went to take his shower.

       I hope he has actual food...I've never seen him cook.. Usually we order or I bring something. Eren opened the fridge and to his surprise saw plenty of side dishes, meats and more. Why doesn't he make anything? I guess. He let out a small chuckle and grabbed what he needed and began cooking. I hope he enjoys it. He usually likes whatever I bring. 

       "Mmmm... that smells good." Levi slipped his arms around Eren's waist his wet hair lightly dripping onto Eren's back. "Pancakes?" "I'm almost done, go sit."  Eren motioned for Levi to sit at the coffee table . He walked over and took a seat on one of the floor pillows. "You want berries or whip cream? " Eren called out from the kitchen. "Both!" said Levi, he leaned against the couch and turned the TV on, a show called Attack on Titan which looked fairly interesting so he left it. "Tada!" Eren placed the plates down in front of them. Two pancakes each with a little mountain of whip cream and berries. "Wow, that looks really good. " Levi said , though bleakly his eyes looked very happy. The two ate and  watched TV. "To be honest, whenever ever I get angry I feel like I could be that that turns into a titan." Eren said as he took a bite from his pancake. Levi gave him a funny look before commenting what he was thinking. "I can see that , but the other guy that took him under his wing. He looks so emotionless. " "You know, I think I know someone like that!" Eren said giving a Levi that 'ya it's you' face before giving a small laugh. Levi huffed and the two continued eating. It was about 4 in the morning and they decided to go to bed and carry on with their work later on that day. 

-10am-

       Eren rolled out of the bed and grabbed his items and was out the door. He left a note on the nightstand that read 'Off to my dorm have class at 12, See you tonight!' 

        He finally reached his dorm and rummaged around in his bag for his keys when he heard the door open. His eyes grew wide when he saw an angry Mikasa and Armin sitting in the corner of his bed giving him a worried smile. "EREN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she pulled him and closed the door behind them. Eren put his arms in surrender "I've been with Levi, what's the big deal?". "See! I told you! I wasn't lying!" Armin said from his corner. Mikasa shot him a quick glare before turning her attention back to Eren. "What were y'all doing that you just had to stay the night?" "Things Mikasa!" Eren's face grew a bright red from thinking about what happened. "Oh you're blushing! Y'all did something, I know!" "Yes Mikasa,  we did. We had sex!" Mikasa stood there shocked at what she just heard. "Oh look who finally stopped talking." Eren huffed and walked around to his bed placing his things down. Armin looked at him shocked as well but turned into a goofy grin. He wanted to laugh but didn't being that he didn't want Mikasa to get mad yet again. 

      "Mikasa?" Armin said cautiously, she blinked a few times before snapping back into reality. "Did y'all really?" "You need proof or something?" "No but i'm just a little surprised. " Mikasa didn't seem angry anymore but concerned. "Well, it's not like I can tell you not too. You're an adult, it's your choice. But I just don't want anything to happen to you. Okay?" She took a seat in one of the rolling chairs and scooted  close to the boys beds. She began to giggle and the two looked at her like she was insane. "Why are you laughing? " Armin looked at her confused almost baffled. "How was it?" She stared directly at Eren, his eye grew wide and cheeks flushed. "Mikasa!" "What? I'm just curious." She shrugged and leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms. "Do you really wanna know?" He looked at Mikasa and then Armin in case Armin wasn't comfortable. "Is this what you were gonna tell me when you texted me earlier?" Eren nodded. "Go for it." "See! Armin wants to know too. " Eren told them everything that happened and how he enjoy most when they ate pancakes. "Wow i'm jealous. I so need to find me someone." said Mikasa and Armin in unison. The two laughed and they carried on with the rest of their day.

*AN: OH YEAH I'M SWAMPED LOL! Seriously guys, college is a bust I have no time for anything and stressing bout everything! On the plus side, my BTS love yourself album comes in today and i'm so excited! I'll do my best to put out a new chapter soon, sorry! Much love!!