xxi. black lives matter

DISCLAIMER: HEY Y'ALL SO I'M 100% READY TO GET HATED ON AND THREATS BC OF THIS RANT!! ;) the last time I did this I was less woke and people told me not to do rants like this because I'm a positivity account

DISCLAIMER: HEY Y'ALL SO I'M 100% READY TO GET HATED ON AND THREATS BC OF THIS RANT!! ;) the last time I did this I was less woke and people told me not to do rants like this because I'm a positivity account. Yes, that is true. Politics honestly aren't that positive. Rants like these start fights. I apologize if this will offend some people. DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT read if this is sensitive to you or you'll get bent.

This is a positivity account, but I'm gonna also post Equality rants. Why? Because I believe in justice. Feel free to unfollow because of this, sigh. (Also I would've changed my username to justiceproject but the name has grown on me and I love it).

If you would like to state your opinions freely, PM ME PLEASE! I would appreciate no hate comments on this chapter.

_

What did you think as you read the chapter title? All Lives Matter? Of course all lives matter, but the movement was created to overshadow blacks. The Black Lives Matter movement isn't all innocent though. I understand that some people do toxic things within it, but there are also good factors to look at. 

Race should not matter. Try to appreciate everyone. Do not discriminate. Asians are also stereotyped a lot (look at me going off topic oof). 

^ do you see that flag? In my county, it is seen all around schools

^ do you see that flag? In my county, it is seen all around schools. And the district didn't do anything about it. I think it represents something racist. You can contradict me in my PMs, Jan. 

Black people have gone through heavy years of discrimination, and still are. Even make up brands don't sell dark foundations. SHOUTOUT TO BBY RIHANNA FOR DENYING THAT!!

(YES WE GET IT ALL RACES HAVE FACED DISCRIMINATION BUT PLEASE LET ME STATE SOMETHING).

I was watching the Fosters and on one episode of season 4 (or 3 I think), AJ was in Mike's car and when he was scared and heard yelling in the house Mike was in, he got out of the car. A white cop immediately comes over to him (while AJ was explaining to the cop), and he was yelling at him to get on the ground. Luckily, just as the cop was about to arrest him, Mike came.

THAT SCENE HAD ME ENTIRELY SHOOK. That is one of the many situations that happen in society. Black people, from both genders, are highly accused. They're accused of rape, stealing, and even more. 

^ I already know someone is gonna say, "It's true most of the time though." alright m8.

Search up "three black teenagers" what does it say?

Search up "three white teenagers" now what does it say?

^ LOL I didn't need to say that, but I think it's ironic how if you search the first one, you see mugshots. :)

Here is a question for some contradictors to answer: WHY DOES THE KKK CLAN EXIST?

* * *

lol I love you all, if my account gets deleted or something happens bc of this, you can hmu at deIacour . I pray for the ones recovering from Hurricane Harvey and Irma. I have an entire week off of school because of Irma wow