3

three

STING STOOD IN THE KITCHEN COOKING. It wasn't something he did normally but he wanted to make a good impression for Y/N. The buzzing from Sting's phone brought him out of his small trance and back to reality.

It was a text from Y/N.

Y/N
Help, I'm lost save me

Sting chuckled lightly and texted her back.

Sting
Do, you know where you are?

Y/N
In your penthouse, in a hallway on Earth...... in need a map

Sting
Follow the sound of music

Sting turned on the radio and put it on full volume. He continued to cook, try to cook, while he waited for Y/N to appear.

Meanwhile, in a far-off hallway in the building Y/N started to follow the sound of music. She was in the same T-Shirt she wore last night as her bear feat walked along the hallway. She jumped in joy when she saw the kitchen and ran to it. She saw Sting cooking at the stove with his back to her.

The music boomed through the speakers as she walked to it. When she got to it, she turned it down low making Sting turn to face her.

"Good morning." She smiled. She looked at Sting's face to see that he had messy hair and wore grey sweatpants that hung from his hips, his bar chest shone in the faint light of the sun.

"Good morning to you too." he said smile back. He liked her in the mornings. He liked how she had her hair in a ponytail with some of the stands hanging out. He loved how when she wore his shirt, it stopped at mid-thigh.

"You look great by the way." He said smirking slightly while putting the eggs onto two plates.

Y/N smirked slightly and walked to the dining table.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She said sitting on a chair. When she was with Sting she felt comfortable like she could break out of her shell and be herself- she couldn't do that with many people.

Sting was shocked by her words but played it off cool and put the food he made on the table.

"I always look good." He said sitting opposite her.

They looked at each other for a second, taking in each other looks before Y/N looked down at her food and started to eat it. "This is good." She said taking another bite.