4

four 

"Hi, there!" A MALE VOICE SAID TO Y/N BRINING HER OUT OF HER LITTLE WORLD

"Hi, there!" A MALE VOICE SAID TO Y/N BRINING HER OUT OF HER LITTLE WORLD. She was sitting in a boof while Lucy and Natsu, who came later, danced their sexual frustration for each other away.

"Hi." She yelled back to him over the loud music. She sent him a smile and took another sip of her drink.

"I'm Larcade, it's great to meet you." He said sitting opposite her. He had a stupid smirk on his face which made her feel a bit uneasy.

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you too." She said smiling kindly at him.

He chuckled slightly and smiled. "I thought my company would be more than nice."

She laughed lightly, "Well maybe if I get to know you a bit better."

He smirked at her and began to make small conversation. Sting rushed into the club being met with body's left, right and centre but he didn't care. His eyes scanned over the sea of people looking for the H/C girl in a tight black dress.

He got a small glance of a girl leaving the building through the back door with H/C and he instantly ran to her. He pushed people out of the way trying to make it to her. Once he got to the door and opened it he was met by cold air and the twinkling stars overhead. He turned left and right on the spot until he saw her, with one of them.

"Y/N!" He yelled running to her.

Y/N turned around only to be pulled into someone's chest. She looked up to see blond hair and blue eyes. "Sting? What are you doing here?" She asked trying to get out of his grip but he didn't answer her or let go of her.

He was looking at the man with fair skin and blond hair.

"Ah, Mr Eucliffe we meet again, it has been a long time." Larcade said smirking at the Sting.

Sting didn't answer him but kept looking at him, the only thought in his head was that he had almost taken Y/N.

"Oh, I forgot, your Eucliffe, you have long sullen silence followed by a punch in the face and a cocky comment then more sullen silence, that is the Euciffe way, is it not?" Ladcade asked looking at Sting before averting his eyes to the confused girl. "Miss Y/N, if you would please follow me." He asked politely putting his hand out like a gentleman. She gulped now feeling the tension growing.

Sting growled and pushed the girl behind him.

"She's not going anywhere, I know what you want." He spat out.

"Oh, he finally speaks, you know you are not very good at texting, you never reply, the only thing I see is the stupid 'read' sign. So what are you going to do now, where is the punch in the face or the cocky comment." He looked directly into Stings eyes and spoke again "And I assure you, you have no idea what we want, now if you would be so kind to give the girl to me."