Tear Stained-Chapter 1

As the cool metal blades slide across my once pure skin, I feel the warm crimson blood slowly drip down my arm. A mix of pure anguish and freedom fill my head. The one place I can let myself go. My thoughts flood through my mind repeating past incidences. A poor little teenage girl crying for help. Crying for someone to pull her out of this deep endless darkness. But her cry is so soft and wounded, that nobody seems to hear her. When I continue to mark my skin, I think about why. I think about why I even started this in the first place. The constant reminder of how messed up I am, worthless, unworthy, and trash. Notified of how I could never be as gratifying as another being. Abused, hurt and alone. Some sit and stare, others don't even notice. 

A knock from my door sends me out of my trance and rushing towards my sink. "Sweetie? Anabelle? Dinner is ready!" I heard my mom say through the thin wood separating us. I turned on the cool water and placed my arm at an angle. "Okay thanks mom. I'll be down in a second."  I replied. Than the water stung like never before. Red water pooled in my sink not draining completely. While I was waiting for the water to drain, I examined my bruises. Blue and purple marks ran up and down almost every inch of my body. My step-dad was careful though. Not careful to not hurt me, but careful to not have the bruises to near my hands so people wouldn't notice the crime he was so carefully committing.My mom knew what he was doing, but he also hurt her. Worse even. I looked up and down my legs and at the tops of my arms around my shoulders. 

I grabbed a towel, wiped off my arms. I shoved the towel under my bed along with the blades for no one to find. Each step I took down the stairs hurt worse than the one before. It felt like my body was slowly breaking down. Pain shot up through my feet as they hit the wooden stairs. I didn't;t know what to do. There was nothing I could do.. I took the steps one by one dealing with the pain just to make it to dinner. I found it pointless. I sat there every night not uttering a single word and barely touching my food. Little conversation was made between my mom and step-dad. I ate two bites of macaroni, excused myself and fled back to my room. 

It was now about eight-thirty at night. I quickly hopped in the shower being cautious of how much pressure was applied to my scars and bruises. I got out of the shower and threw my hair in a bun and put some clothes on. I plugged my headphones in and placed my ipod of shuffle letting the music take over my body relaxing every possible inch.

A/N

Hey guys, well this is the start of a new book for me (not my first) but yeah! I hope you guys like it and all that normal authors note kind of stuff. I'm thinking about a co-writer for this book because I don't know how much free time I will have to update so if you are interested let me know! For pictures and to know when I post the new chapters, follow me on twitter and instagram

Twitter&Instagram-@SHemmings15sos

Feedback is always wanted and helpful!

Emily Fact: I loooooooveeee O2L! teehee. I think Connor and Kian are my favorite. I really want to go see them on the digi tour, but I don't know if i'll be in town that day:/