First day

Liza pov
Today's the first day school and I'm so happy I can't wait because I'm going to the same school is Gabbie she told me she has a boyfriend named Zane and a bunch of other friends named David ,Heath ,Scotty, toddy, Dom, Kristen, and Carly she said there was more but couldn't put her tongue on it. My mom wants me to walk to school since its like 3 blocks away if you knew me you would know I hate to walk, jog, and anything that has to do with moving my legs GOSH! I made it to school to see Gabbie and a bunch of kids around my age hanging around her I saw a cute ,pretty ,and beautiful girl her name is Kristen Gabbie told me i was in aw when she looked at me it was like a bunch of butterflies were around her it was like she fell down for heaven i was totally fan crazy about this girl . Gabbies mouth opened wide i thought she could tell that i liked Kristen but it was because I walked here and she knows i hate walking Good because I don't need Gabbie going crazy because i left one little detail out last night that Im Biesexual { I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY TRUST ME THE STORY GETS BETTER}.

hi guys this is the author i know this is short but i needed something to help start of the next chapter . so stay tuned when i post new parts of my story share this story with your friends the more views the more drama also comment what you thinks going to happen if Liza is bie and this is a diza story so comment and in the next authors note i would put who was correct