How do you feel? Part 2.

-At School-

         Hi. I'm Marina, Marina Wells. And welcome to High School. A place that you can't wait to be in, but hate when you finally get there. There are a lot of different people you meet along the way. And trust me, it is one hell of a ride.

           Vicky.  She is what you call a... Wannabe Queen. Always in everyone's face, making fun of all the ugly girls. And all around a cold, hearted bully.

         Next to her is her poor side kick, Mary. She is basically Vicky's dog. Always listening to what Vicky says and all her commands. But whatever it takes to be popular I guess...

         Over here is Nick and Lovey. Nick is this cute boy who likes Celeste, but I can't say anything yet cause, he might get upset. But I totally ship them. The girl next to him is Lovey. I guess you could say she is that K-Pop lover. She always tries to be super kawaii 24/7

           Oh! And there is Jackson. Him and I used to be best friends but for some reason he just.. ditched me and became a total ass. All he does is ignore me now. Hmph, Rude.

          And finally Celeste and Frankie, my 2 best friends. Frankie is totally chill and is a bisexual guy friend, but he is always clingy. He is a little depressed child but, I love him. And of course the one and only, queen herself, Celeste. My love and joy, my pride, and... okay. That's enough. Let's just say, we're sisters. I known her since kindergarten an-

     "AH!" Marina yelled as she fell down. She looked up and saw these 2 boys running.

    "Woah! Sorry Marina! I'm just running late to class! Come on Barrett, let's got" 1 one of them said as they ran away with the other boy.

         Oh, I guess there is also Bastion and Barrett but.. I don't know them to well. Oh well!

       Marina was helped by Celeste and Frankie up off the ground. 

       "He is right, We should probably get to class." said Celeste.

       "I think Marina and I should go under the stairwell." Said Jet as he walked beside Marina.

        "Oh really?" Marina asked.

         "No No, Marina, I am not walking into class alone. We BOTH know how sketchy that would be. Plus we literally have chemistry with your mother as our teacher. Don't even go there." Celeste said smirking at Jet.

          "Ugh, She is right. I'm sorry Jet, I will see you after 2nd block." Marina said turning to Jet.

           "See ya then!" Jet said while he walked away.

           "So... What happened last night between you and Jet?" Celeste asked excitedly.

            "Nothing really, We just, Kissed. Let me ask you. Did anyone ask you out recently?" Marina questioned curiously.

          "Me? No one would ask me out."

          "Are you kidding? You are SO Pretty! Maybe Nick would be a good choice!" Marina advised.

           "Nick is kinda cute..." Celeste confessed 

           "Right? Totally. Besides, he surely seems like he digs you." Marina teased.

            "Oh stop! Well, we have to get to class anyway. We are on the top floor." Celeste said.

            "Your right" Marina agreed.

                                                                                    -Bell Rings-

         "Oh uh.. Book it!" Celeste said running with Marina up stairs.

         They run into the class room and look at Marina's Mom. They star walking to their desk until her mom caught them, "Girls. You are late." She said strictly. 

          "Yeah, mom I-" Marina said

           "Mrs. Wells, please." Mrs. Wells interrupted her.

           "Right... Well it won't happen again Mrs. Wells. I'm sorry" Answered Marina and Celeste.

           "Well please take a seat, we are having a pop quiz today." Mrs. Wells ordered.

            "Ugh, of course" Marina mumbled to herself.