Jaehyun~Outerspace Love.

WARNING⚠️️: sExUaL cOnTeNt.

REQUESTED BY jaesoftie

So so sorry it took so long to write. Hopefully you enjoy!❤️

Looking up at the stars I softly sigh as I laid still on Jaehyun's chest. Can't believe he's actually my boyfriend, like he's so perfect and precious, I literally have to protect him. Looking up into his dark brown eyes I smile as they sparkle with little rays of green, yes green. Jaehyun isn't exactly what you would call normal and we aren't on earth anymore we are on his planet, he's the king that just so happened to land on earth and at first he was thinking about destroying it but then he met me and we kind of both fell in love with each other and here I am today on his planet with his family and his people, they are all nice and welcomed me. It's funny how his planet is literally so similar to earth, I can breathe here and it's just a wonderful place to be and the scenery is so beautiful.

"I love you." Pecking my lips he smiles through the kiss as I kissed his lips back. "Shall we show them that you belong to me?" Raising one brow and sexily grinning Jaehyun rolls on top of me and presses his lips against my neck kissing and sucking on my sweet spot making me softly moan out.

"Jaehyun... we're gonna get caught. Mhmmm." Continuing to kiss and suck on my neck he moved his hands up under my big t-shirt and pulls my bra up some making sure to ghostly run his thumb over my right nipple.

"You smell so good baby, I want you so bad." Pulling back from my neck he pulls his hand from underneath my shirt and starts undressing himself while I sat still and watched him in awe, his body is so beautiful. After he was done undressing himself he proceeded in undressing me which didn't take him long at all. Both naked and obviously turned on we stared into each others eyes before he shoved two of his fingers into my entrance. "You're not wet at all baby, but I can make you." Licking his lips he pushed his fingers in and out of me as I pressed the palm of my hand up against my mouth trying so desperately to hold back the moans that so badly wanted to escape. Pressing his lips up to my ear he whispers into it making his voice seductively deep "I want to hear your moans and whimpers."

"J-Jaehyun... oh my gosh yes." Whimpering I move my hips some as he added more fingers picking up the pace.

"You like that?" Biting his bottom lip he stared down into my eyes making shivers go up my spine.

"Yesss. Mhmmm." Feeling a deep burning sensation arise in my stomach I grab his arm trying to make him stop fingering me. "Jaehyun!" Not stoping his fingers he continued to shove them in and out of me eventually making me cum all over them.

"Awwww that's so hot." Pulling his wet slick fingers out of me he brought them up to his mouth and sucked them clean making sure to make eye contact with me. Spreading my legs wide he pulled the covers over our lower half and slammed himself into me making me choke for air. Thrusting hard and slow he grabbed my hands connecting our fingers together as he sped up his pace. Arching my back I loudly moaned not being able to control myself as his thrusts became rougher.

"Jaehyun! Mhmmm yesssss!" Rolling my hips to meet each of his thrust I scream as it becomes harder and harder for me not cum.

"Your so sexy baby, your all mines, this body of yours belong to me. Say your body and pussy belongs to me." Unlatching our hands he throws the covers off of us and lifts both of my legs throwing them over his shoulders plunging himself deeper in me then he already was.

"Mggjfndne! Mhmmmm! My body and pussy belongs to you!" I scream as an overwhelming feeling shoots throughout my body making me violently gasp for air.

"Mhmmm yeah cum all over my cock baby." Letting a sexy growl emit from his throat he slams in me one final time before coming all in me making me helplessly whimper as I twitched a little. Pressing his lips up against mine he slowly kissed me before biting down on my bottom lip, releasing my bottom lip he smiles letting his dimples show. "I love you." He pants laying his forehead against mine as I stared into his dark eyes.

"I love you too." I breathe out still caught up in his beautiful eyes.

THE END

Jaehyun💗

~JetsetterB💕