Taeyong~Kiss Me.

WArnInG⚠️️: SEXual CONtent.

REQUESTED BY koongissugakookies

So sorry it took a century. Enjoy💜

He's the most handsome man I've ever seen. His body is like no other, his eyes deep and dark. Is he even human? I sometimes question weather or not he could actually be real. His personality is alright, it really isn't the best, he's kind of arrogant and cocky. I've been observing him and his friends for awhile and I really don't like what I see. Just because he's handsomely beautiful doesn't mean he has to be ugly on the inside. I would like to see him at least act nice for once instead of walking over everyone and everything that comes his way. Today my worst nightmare has come true my parents hired him as my babysitter, as if I need one. I'm old enough to take care of myself, literally. Taeyong and I are in the same grade so why do they think I need a male babysitter? Hearing the doorbell ring I roll my eyes and surround myself with my covers. Hearing my mother's loud voice I groan and angrily kick my covers off myself.

"YN, honey . Taeyong is here." Rolling my eyes again I walk down the stairs with my head held high. Maybe if I act grown up and show them this doesn't bother me they'll change their mind about a babysitter. "Taeyong this is Y/N, I hope you'll treat Taeyong nicely. Your father and I will be gone for 2months, so behave yourself." Grabbing their jackets my parents walked up to me and kissed my cheeks then grabbed their suitcases and headed out the door leaving me and Taeyong alone in the quiet house.

"I'll be in my room." I mumble getting ready to make my way up stairs. Feeling a hand wrap around my wrist I sigh and turn around to be faced with the devil himself, smirking evilly at me. "Can I help you?"

"Yes you can. How about we get to know each other?" He asks licking his lips sinfully slow.

"How about no?" Snatching my arm away from him I jog up the stairs leaving him to himself. Who does he even think he is? Jumping onto my bed I bury my face into my pillow. How could my parents trust this psycho to look after me, we're literally the same age. Feeling my bed dip down I turn over on my back only to be pinned down by Taeyong.