Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Ellie and this is my first fanfic (YEAH ME)! So Gajeel transferred to Fairy high when he was 10, and Juvia goes to a different school.
So without farther ado, let the NaLu BEGIN!!!
===========================
Hi, my name is Lucy Heartfillia, but people know me as Lucy Heart (I'll explain later), I'm a seventeen year old girl that has gone to fairy high for four years, it is located in a town named magnolia, I have lived alone since I was 13, I am constantly bullied at school, especially from a pink haired boy named Natsu Dragneel, but I always smile, oh, and one more thing, I have a 4 and a half year old daughter.
————————————————————
Monday November 22
Beep Beep Beep

'Great, another day at the living hell hole that others call school' I thought to myself as I reached over Michelle's (my daughter's) and Plue's (my white Pomeranian dog) sleeping bodies, I started to pat the table trying to find the alarm that woke me up from my dreamless slumber 'got it!' I picked it up and pulled it towards me, I pressed a button and the beeps stop.
'5:00' the clock read. I put the clock back down on the little wood table and sighed.

I silently got out of bed and gently shook Plue to take him for a walk, after I took him for a walk I fed him then did my morning workout and hopped into the shower, I dried my hair and put my school uniform on, it consisted of a white long sleeved shirt under a beige vest that was two sizes too big for me, a blue skirt, nee high socks with brown shoes, and was finished off with a red tie and big (fake) red glasses. I left my hair down like usual.

I packed Michelle's and I's bag and made some toast for breakfast, it was now 6:30 so I woke Michelle up "Come on Michelle, it's time to get up and dressed for daycare" I said gently and was answered with a yawn, I picked her up and started to walk into the kitchen, I set her down in a seat and handed her a piece of toast with peanut butter and honey on it " Thanks Mama" she thanked me and I smiled in return.

After breakfast I dressed her and brushed her long and wavy tan colored hair. We walked out of the small three roomed apartment (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom) and the cold winter air hit us. We started walking towards the daycare because we couldn't afford a car.

It took us almost half an hour to get there, as soon as we walked in, the warmth of the building rushed at me and I felt like I could stay there forever but I had to go to school "Hello!" I called and a woman in her mid 20's with long white hair showed up and almost tackled me to the ground "Lucy! I missed you so much! Why didn't you girls visit me?" She asked "Auntie Mira!" Michelle exclaimed "Mira, I didn't know that you worked here? Sorry that we haven't seen you lately, I've been really busy at school and work" I explained to her "I just started work here yesterday. Oh! We should round up the girls and have a girls night!" She said to me "Alright, call them and see if they can come tomorrow or Thursday" I replied, I looked at the clock hanging on the white wall and it said 7:48 "Oh my god it's already ten to eight!" I yelled and bent down to give Michelle a kiss on the forehead "Love you sweet pea! Bye Mira!" I said as I ran out the door and ran to school.

I can't imagine my life without Michelle, she is my pride and joy, I probably would have committed suicide if it weren't for her, of course, I do have friends, Mira, Erza, Juvia, Cana, and Levy , but other then them I'm alone, and since Mira, Erza and Cana have already graduated, and Juvia goes to a different school, Levy is the only one I ever see.

The five girls are the only people that know about Michelle because I don't want to get her involved with my life in school, and they all have problems too.

I finally made it to school and looked at my watch to check the time, 8:06 was what it said, classes started at 8:15 so I had time to spare.
I walked down the crowded hallway and made my way to my locker and took my binders and textbooks out and put them in my leather shoulder bag and started walking to the English classroom.