Chapter 1

"Cali....Cali....CLYPSO ANDRE MATTHEW!" My mom yells at me
"What Uni doesn't start until September its August ugggh!!" I turn my head into my pillow and yell
"Get up and take your brother to school okay sweetheart," I get up and throw on a sweatshirt and some shorts on and run to my 14 year old brother's room.
"Con get ready for school!" I start bouncing up and down on his bed to get him up.
"No!"
"Okay, I'm leaving without you!" I run out of the room downstairs. Of course I'm going to wait on him, and maybe call Kay, Jake, and Ty to go some where today. I see Conner run downstairs and we race to the car. I get in first, he then hops in the passenger seat. After I drop him off, I head to Chipotle to meet with my friends.
"AY CALIFA OVER HERE!" Jake cups his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder. I go and sit down with them. I sit next to Ty and yawn, scrolling through Tumblr all night has done me some.
"You okay love?" Ty asks
"Yeah, just being an American Tumblr Trashcan has gotten me 30 to 40 minutes asleep a night...." Our waiter comes by to take our orders;
"Hi, my name is Aries and I'll be taking your orders, for the ladies?"
"I'll have one vegan burrito extra guac," I order
"One bean burrito, extra salsa, hold the beef," Kay says handing both of our menus to Aries. The boys then order, and our waiter walks away.
"So, how's your boyfriend Ty?" I ask
"He's doing great, his sister has been around lately and so has his family, and we're the only ones he's came out to...so we haven't been staying at each other's place latley," He responds taking a sip of his drink.
"Kay, how's Brandy?" Jake asks
"Annoying, he's always out at night, I can't even remember the last time we hung out when he was sober!"
"Wow....that's a problem," I say
"Jake how-"
"Petty as always... why am I still with her?!"
"So, honey, your still single?" Ty says
"Yeah, boys are complicated,"
"Get a girl, you'd have a lot of the same interests!" Ty says
"Nah...."

《A/n SO MEH DUDES HOW YOU LIKE IT SO FAR??? I LIVE WRITING THIS》