Chapter 2

Me and my friends decided to go to the outlets. Me and Ty split to go to Hot Topic.
"Okay, first things first-" I started to say but got cut off by Ty.
"I'M THE REALIST!"
"No, anyways I need some band tees and a new phone case," I say
(Pic below is what Cali gets)

"I'M THE REALIST!""No, anyways I need some band tees and a new phone case," I say(Pic below is what Cali gets)

(What Ty got minus the bow)

We then walk out we spot a Starbucks, but it seems unusual

We then walk out we spot a Starbucks, but it seems unusual. We walk in and order.
"I'll have one small vinilla bean frappé," I say to the barista
"I'll have one medium Dragon frappé please," Ty pays the bill and we sit down.
"That seemed unusual, I guess?" I say quietly to my friend.
"Yeah, she looked like my dragon's old trainer," Ty says
"She smelt like her though, let's go find Kay and Jake." We pick up our drinks and I pull out my phone and call Kay.
"Okay, she's in the middle by the fountain let's go,"
We make our way to the fountain. I spot them and we hop in my car.
"We have to go to the realm." I whisper
"Which one?" Kay asks
"Igneelz Courses," I speak
"Let's go then that's the most dangerous, something's really wrong if we need to go there!" Jake whisper yells. I unlock my console and pull out a gun, a knife, a key, a small galaxy egg, a charger, and my earphones. We go to a empty field that we know about not to far. We go straight to the rock with scratch marks. I take the key and fit it into a skull shaped marking, opening a small door. We walk into the realm, I take the small egg and place it on my shoulder. Out pops a small dragon with galaxy wings, ocean blue eyes, and white and blue scales.