Chapter Two

Three years passed quickly.

I found myself soaking in the hotspring. I had a towel over my eyes, and I was completely naked.

"I know it's disrespectful to say this but. . . You're still just as gorgeous as the day I met you." A thick, Russian accent greeted me. 

I threw my eye towel away from me. I covered my chest quickly, and furrowed my brows. "What the hell?!"

It was Viktor. He was in nothing but a small white towel. "Hello, Y/N."

". . . Get out!" I snapped. "Why're you here?"

"Well, you left something in my possession a few years ago, and I came to return it." He smiled. His hair was short now an he was needless to say. . . Gorgeous. He held out a silver chain in his hand. 

"My locket!" I sat up, covering my chest still. "You had it?" I looked up at him.

"I couldn't find you, and no one ever bothered to tell me you were Yuri's little sister."

Yuri. . . I missed him. "Yeah." I awkwardly laughed. "I'm the black sheep of the family."

"Oh, hush." He shook his head. "I'll be heading to the other spring now." He gently put the locket on the table in front of the mirror. He left quietly, and I got out, drying off and dressing. 

I grabbed the locket, pocketing it. 

Walking out into the dining room, I was met with a chubbier-version of Yuri. My eyes widened. "Yuri?" 

He looked up from his pork cutlet bowl, and jumped up. He enveloped me into a warm hug. "Y/N!"

I soon pulled away, smacking him upside the head. "You're such an asshole."

He nodded. "I know, I know. Did you talk to Viktor yet?"

I blushed, remembering the incident from just a few moments ago. "I did."

"Did he tell you he wants to coach me?" He asked. 

"No, he didn't. Yuri, that's great!" I hugged him. "You're gonna do wonderful! I've gotta go to bed soon, though."

About a half an hour later, I was struggling to put my necklace on. 

I heard a smooth voice from the doorway. "Do you need help?"

I turned around. "You're still here, Viktor?"

"Your mother offered me to stay." He smiled sleepily. 

". . . I do need help, though."

He walked in, and grabbed the chain from me draping it around my neck as I blushed quite hard. It had been awhile since a man touched me.

Viktor smiled. "Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Viktor."