#pink

Nadia and Lacey were walking outside to the car at 1:38 AM.

They looked like two sassy stuck up individuals with sour attitudes...

The way they wanted to be portrayed.

Badasses!

But they looked beautiful!

Lacey wore black lipstick, and she looked marvelous. Nadia wore nude, and she also was stunning. At their age, they still could go for early 20's. They didn't age a bit after high school.

They still were young..

They wasn't 30, but they wasn't that far away from it. A few years maybe.

They got in Nadia's car and Lacey checked her phone. She received some messages from Grayson.

*I called you three times you can't be serious!
*If you don't return my calls, I'll be forced to hunt you down!
*Lacey... please respond..
*I know you're upset with me.. I'm sorry, can we just please talk about it?

She feels a small pain in her chest and quickly calls him.

"Lacey! Where the hell are you?!" He yells in the phone.

"First off, you greet someone when they answer the the phone, not demand a location!" She says in annoyance.

"Had you answered or replied to my pass attempts of reaching out to you, this would not be the case! Where are you?!"

She sighs.

"All you need to know is that I'm fine, and I'm just hanging out tonight."

"With?"

"That's none of your concern! The only thing you need to know is that Wolfe is doing a GREAT job with me."

"You will not force me out of character!" He says politely, yet dying internally.

"You will not demand answers! I'll see you when I see you!"

"I will find you! Take notice." He says then hangs up.

"Hello?!" Lacey calls out in shock. She looks at her phone screen and stares at it in disbelief.

"You are soooo gonna get it once he catches you!" Nadia says.

"So yea... lets go!" Lacey say dryly and she backs out of her driveway while laughing.

Once we pull up to Pink, Nadia orders ballet to park her car. Once they enter the building, most eyes are drawn on the two friends. They confidently walk over to the bar and take seats on the stools.
A bartender comes towards them and offer them friendly service.

"What are you two having?" She wore a thong leather bodysuit with fishnets and boots. She's short, full figured, and her hair was neatly pulled up into a bun.

"I'll take vodka and cranberry and two taquilla shots" Nadia said.

"I'll take some pineapple juice.. on the rocks." Lacey said with a smile and the bartender slightly judged her with her eyes.

"Oh... sure!" She said and made both drinks. She made Lacey's drink special by adding fruit and toothpick umbrellas to give it an island-like look.

While they sipped on their drinks and talked...

Shannon, Gisselle, and Isabella walked through the entrance.

They spotted Lacey first, and Gisselle walked over to her.

"How's that glass of juice?!" She says and turns her head to look at Gisselle.

"Refreshing." Lacey says and turns back around. Gisselle sits next to her and the bar tender comes to her service.

"What are you having Doll?"

"The usual." She says.

"Coming up!" The bartender says and starts on her drink. When Gisselle looks over at Lacey, she's staring back at her.

"What?!"

"I mean, what do you mean the usual ?" Lacey asks with a sour attitude.

Gisselle sighs and looks away.

"I use to dance here."

"Nice! Another secret!" Lacey says and puts her drink down.

"Lay... that's something you just don't share with the world."

"You had enough common sense just like the rest of these bitches who goes up on stage to shake their naked asses, but you're embarrassed to tell me... your best friend this information about yourself!" She scoffs.

"I'm not that girl anymore." She almost whispers.

"You've improved! Doll.. you will ALWAYS... be that girl!" Lacey said with water filled eyes. Her pride was like a mountain, she wouldn't let a tear drop.

There was silence between the two of them and Nadia excused herself to give them privacy.

"I'm going to the ladies room, watch my drink." She said to Lacey and smiled at Gisselle.

She smiled back and started on her drink.

"Shannon is here." She said, hoping that she'll soften up.

"Yeah." Lacey says while pulling out her phone. Gisselle looks over at her at rolls her eyes.

"You two act like children."

"If you came by me to preach, you can go wherever she is because I clearly don't want to hear that. I want to enjoy myself."

"But we're your best friends!" She scoffs.

Lacey accidentally smiles big and Gisselle catches it before she turns her head.

"Why do you always do that?" She asks.

"Do WHAT?"

"Hide when you smile... like really smile!"

"You have entirely too much time on your hands to be scoping that! As a matter of fact, speaking of scoping, I have someone that has an interest in you!" She says why swirling her tongue around the straw.

Gisselle looks at her blankly.

"I mean.. who?"

"Wolf!" Lacey says and starts panting like a dog.

Gisselle laughs and shakes her head and we hear a voice behind us.

"So y'all are over here bonding! Gisselle see this is why I don't trust you with her! Get away from her!"

We both stare at her blankly.

"Lacey?!"

"I mean yea?"

"This man was talking to Shannon and I, and he kept looking at you. He said that he came here to see something but when he saw you he left."

Lacey becomes annoyed.

"Grayson!"

"That was Grayson?! Damn he's fine!" Isabella yells.

"Yea I need a real drink now." Lacey says then orders a shot of tiquila with a lime.

Shannon walks up and sits on the stool next to Gisselle.

Lacey slides off of the stool.

"Going to check on Nadia." She says.

"Come back!" Gisselle yells.

"You know that's not happening now that Shannon is here." Isabella says.

"She'll come back around." Gisselle says and orders another drink.

When Lacey goes in the bathroom to check on Nadia, she hears moaning and  shoes hitting the restroom stall's walls.

"Oh my gosh... Is that Nadia?!" She whispers and hurriedly walks out of the restroom and she finds a seat in a single seated booth by VIP.