How you meet/ found you

Chanbien

Pennywise  he was walk around the sewers your broth parent where put you down a sewer drain. Even though he was the water of children he hated the parents for being careless. So he found out their fear was Samaras Morgan so turn in to her and drag them down and killing them before picking you up take you home. I your new Daddy yes I call you y/n my little gumdrop he say as you giggle when the made a goofy face

Captain Spaulding your that age of 4 your parent dumped you at the side of the road. You walk for hours when you fell from lack of hydrogen. Captain Spaulding happened to walk by and found you. Looking you over he found your week plus and took you with h him to have mama Firefly help you" as she looked you over he saw you name on our necklace. " her name is Y/n I think we should take care of her as she looks like neglected child" Captain Spaulding says looking down at  your sleep form and stroking your hair.

Ghostface you mother lost at his game she begged for him to spare her life for yours. Without even think it over he kills her and take you. " I you new Daddy y/n. We are going to have so much fun together I even let you what all the horror movies you what" he say as he left the house to take you to your new home.

Harry warden your parent were negotiating leave you malnourished and withe with torn clothes in a mine to which Harry was walking past until he heard your whimpers. Going go have a look he see you parent leave then see you crying form. " shh little one it ok I here now. I will alway protect you he saw as he walked out. "Hay put that back it nothing but trouble" the woman yells. How is some so pure  innocent trouble your just horrible parent he say as he stabs them. You start to cry once more shh it ok y/n they gone now" he says heading home.

Bandy your part were about sacrifice you. As brandy came out her killed them. As he picked you up you started to whimper. So he throw you up in air at catches you making you giggle. That better my little sweetie. Y/n I know two people how are going to love baby sitting you" he say as he takes you home.

Alice  our parent had passed away from a horrible shooting leave you with no where to go. So being a baby you started to whimper and cry for some to find you. To your luck Alice was walking by and heard you and looked down at you . " awww poor baby your all alone and homeless. Don't worry Y/n I raise you" Alice said. As Alice took you in you nuzzles softly into her.

The old woman you parents had abandoned you leave you to die in the harsh cold. As the old woman was waking pastand notice you were surviving in the cold streets.  "Aww you poor thing. Out here alone?" The old woman asked. Picking you up she began to hold you close for warmth. " don't worry Y/n I protect you and take care of you"The old woman said
The old woman start to walk home as you nuzzled in to her body.

Blair Witch your parents were sacrifice to the Blair which which angered he greatly. She kill them and took you home. Your mine now Y/n you don't need to worry about anything and I will be here for you.

Freddy you are his child he kill your mother and leave with you. Y/n my little hell raiser we going to have so much fun together kill people in the sleep" he say as he looks for he next victim with you in his arms.

Jennifer Check you parent are satanist they were about to kill you think satan will make them emortal.  Jennifer just happened to walk by and saw the scene before her. "Don't even think about it satan don't like children kill in his name.she said " stay out of our business.." he say but cut of as Jennifer killed the both or them.  "I may be cold and heartless but I won't let anyone harm you my angel. Now let leave this place Y/n" she say to you as you held on to her tight.

Brahms your parents left you at the heelshire homes. Scared you start to whimper being scared you were left alone in a scary house until you saw a boy like doll and that when Brahms comes out and looks at you. " who left you here alone little one. I take care of you now y/n" he say as he picks you up shh yous and walks to your new bedroom

Jason Dean since the girl he love didn't let Le him back he was going to kill him self until he hear a whimpering sound coming from a dumpster. Open it he say a new born baby. " someone doesn't love you too hay kid" he say while pick you up and wrapping his jacket around you. " well now we found each other we never feel alone how about that Y/n he says" as you gargle happily at your new father smiling down at you.

Chucky since Tiffany left him he been kill one his own. One day he get mistaken for a doll on sale at a yard sale and you unloving parents got him and throw him in your room "can't say we don't give you nothing" your father say before slamming the door.
Chucky got up and looked around and found you sleeping in a cardboard box. " don't worry Kido I kill them for ya and raise you my self what a say Y/n.

otis driftwood your mother died in a car accident and you father became abusive to you blame you for he death. Beat you for no reason and left you out in the cold. Now he beats you as you saw a group of people to which one of them was otis driftwood how is outrage at your father. " I take your child but you will burn in hell for what you have done" Otis said.
You bagim to cove your eyes as mama Firefly pick you up as you felt scared. Otis kills you father and began to softly smile at you and took you in his arms "it ok my little angel no one will ever hurt you again or they have to answer to me " he say gently rubbing you back charming you." what her name going to be"mama Firefly asked. "Y/n " was all he said as he walk home taking you as he own to raise with the help of his family.

Sorry this took so long bout hope you enjoy