two

she walked through the sidewalk which had small plants in pits of mud. she got an eight out of ten in her science test. she sighed and continued walking.

when will my life be any more normal.

she heard faint shouts of her name being called, she whipped her head to the side to see jimin running towards her.

he finally reached her spot as her eyes followed his figure. he panted for a while with his hands on his knees and he looked at her after taking a deep breath.

"i didn't see you at lunch. i was searching for you. "
he pouted slightly.

she just gave him a dull look and then looked back towards the street she was heading.

"well, i eat my lunch on the rooftop of the old building. "

he looked at her confused.
it's a really lonely place, much to my liking.

"okay, well. i want to eat with you now on. "

he smiled.

it wasn't that bad to have company but jimin park with this lonely girl would be really awkward. she really loved to stay on her own and have the rooftop all to herself. it was windy and cold, sometimes she would even sing and draw there. it was as if the time had stopped and she could do anything alone. no bullies, no family, nothing at all.

she thought deeply and she really didn't want to have him over but she thought it must've been her being selfish and saying no would also be bad as he was the first to ask to be her friend, maybe just company her.

she sighed deeply, like this was giving away a very piece of her. like her lonely world was the world she loved and she was sacrificing this world.

"okay. "

---------------------------------

three: emergence of a friendship