The Black-Haired Inuyasha

Sorry for the delay

Kimiko's POV

Well it's been a while since I went along with the gang to find Naraku. We've gotten almost half of the jewel shards left. I've earned all of my enchantix except the Dragon Fire but to earn that I'll have to make a BIG sacrifice. Anyhow things with everyone is going great. Shippo is still the little cutie he is, Sango and I have become like best friends, Miroku still flirts from time to time but other than that he is a good guy, even Koga isn't that bad of a guy I thought he would be, Inuyasha and I have grown closer I think I'm really starting to fall for him....No no Kimiko don't think that way keep things the way they are as friends well maybe we could.....No no stop but anyway it seems to me like Kagome really doesn't seem fond of me too much, everytime I try and talk to her she is kinda like whatever.

Sango: Kimiko!

Kimiko: huh? What?

I looked up and saw a girl falling off a cliff and I saw Inuyasha grab her and as they floated down she started to beat him and then they fell in the water below. I helped them out the water and dried Inuyasha's clothes

Girl: How can you associate with that demon?

Shippo: Not all demons are bad you know

Girl: Hymmp well every demon I have come in contact with is bad

Kimiko: Well where are you coming from?

Girl: Up the hill there

Kagome: Well we will take you back

Girl: Is that coming? (points at Inuyasha)

Inuyasha: That?! *scuffs* thats a sucky way of thanking someone who just saved your life

Girl: I don't need your help

Kimiko: well let's take you home it's getting dark....what's your name?

Girl: Nazuna

Sango: Nice to meet you. And we would be happy to take you back to where you belong.

Nazuna: Thank you

As we started walking up the hill, Inuyasha carried Nazuna on his back both making faces at the other the whole time. I couldn't help but giggle a little. As we arrived to the village, an old man sat waiting at the entrance, Nazuna jumped off the Inuyasha's back and to the man she ran to and fell

Nazuna: Forgive me Master I had to trust these demons to bring me back.

Older Man: It's alright. Why don't you go get dinner and rooms ready for our guest?

Nazuna: But Master -

Older Man: No buts

Nazuna: Yes master

Nazuna got up and started preparing things for us which sounded wonderful.

Older Man: you will have to forgive Nazuna her parents were killed at the hands of a demon.

Kagome: Oh No

Older Man:Yes but on a better note I am the Priest here at this temple and I insist that you guys stay here.

Sango: Finally, a place where we can stay the night and get a hot meal.

Miroku: sounds great

Older Man: you can also enjoy our Hot Spas if you want

Kimiko: sounds like a deal to me.

Inuyasha: we don't have time to stop and stay anywhere guys.

We all looked at Inuyasha in confusion. If anyone needed rest and should wanna take a rest, it should be Inuyasha. We have been going non-stop and he has barely been sleeping.