Money

I woke up the next day at 8:00 in the morning. Even though I went to bed past 12:00 am last night was the longest amount of sleep I've gotten in a VERY long time.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I then put on a cute pink little dress and a white jean jacket. I put my hair into two little pigtails and curl the ends. I tie pink ribbons around them covering the elastics. I slip on white little flats too.

I then walk over to the dresser and pull out a drawer completely. I reach into the back and pull out my money. I count to make sure I have all $75. Once I know all my money is there I put it in my purse and put my purse over my shoulder and across my body.

I walk down the stairs and out the door. I don't say good bye to anyone because I know they won't even notice I'm gone.

First I go to the mall. It's an outdoor mall so thats why I put on my jacket. I ride my bike there and then lock it to the bike rack they have. I go into the first store. It was a clothing store but all the clothes were "trendy" so I didn't really like what they had there.

Next I head to Starbucks because I was thirsty. I get a grande cotton candy frappe and a pink cake pop. (Cake pops are my favorite) I sit down and eat and go on my phone. I have no notifications so I just pretend I'm busy so I'm not just awkwardly sitting there alone.

Once I finish I go to a couple more stores but no luck. I didn't really like anything they had there. I'm more into antiques. I decide to go outside and sit on a bench.

*20 minutes later*

*music*

I hear the ice cream truck! I still have lots of money left so I decide to get ice cream since I haven't had it in a while. I go up to the truck before it gets mobbed.

"Can I have a chocolate cone please?" I ask.
"Sure." He says in a deep voice.
"How much will that be?"
"I'll give it to you free since your the first one."
"No you really don't have too." I say.
"Oh my treat."
"Fine. You win." I say putting my wallet away.

   He hands me my cone and I take it and politely say thank you. I start heading back to the bench while I lick my cone. Half way there I start getting dizzy and my vision is going blurry. I try to make it to the bench but every thing goes black.

*Bang*

   I fall.