the match begins

* in a world were the universe is multiplying fast a fight has unlished a new world were animation is growing faster and faster then ever every fan of the planet are in war for a big huge battle that can take it to the death . the fight well begin with popular anime vs the awesome cartoons that everyone loves and hates sometimes one of this team well be the winner and who well be the one to keep the victory the match begins now!!!!!!!!!!*

* a portal opened in the arena with a chest board game with anime characters and cartoons aswell *

* the chest board game was controlled by a anonymous person that is controlling the characters one by one who well be first to be cast in the arena *

* seen changed *

* the arena has been cleared now the main area were it was plain as the floor and floors around a portal opened in the other side and a boy with orange hair and a sword and black clothes named ichiago came  throw it *

" hmm were the heck am I what....in the hell am I " * he looks around and other portals opened in his side . first portal that someone came throw it was luffy , the second one came throw it was his friend naruto the third one that opened it was natsu and happy * the other ones that can throw : grimjow , erza , sailor moon , Edward , black rock , sasuke and the others *

Sanji : were are we and why are we here

Luffy : maybe we got selected sanji for something

* ichiago started at all of them like dumb founded at all of them *

Sailor moon : why are we here

Ichiago : I don't know

Edward : ummm I'm telling my self who the heck are you guys

* ichiago stared at Edward and he glared at him *

" my name is ichiago and who the hell are you "

Edward : my name is Edward edrick dumb ass

* ichiago stared at him and he then talked trash to him *

Ichiago : who you calling dumb ass you ass hole

* he stared at him and he looked like he was gonna get his weapon ready but then sailor moon got in the way like separation them *

Sailor moon : pls don't fight * she looked at them *

* black rock stayed silence *

Grimjow : hey ichiago I'm here to dumb ass and I'm looking to fight with ya

* ichiago glared at grimjow * " what are you doing here grimjow

Grimjow : ehhh I don't care cause I'm just here to mess with you and maybe even kill you and mess with those guys

* ichiago was so triggered right now and grimjow laugh on his face until grimjow saw erza *

Grimjow : hey baby you wanna go out sometime cause you know I'm free all the time