Game day

I wake up of the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I checked to see what time it was. 5:00am "ughh" I say "I don't want to get up." But I do anyways and start getting ready for my volleyball tournament in Rochester. While I get changed I get a text from my two friends Zoe and Finley saying "you up and getting ready" I reply saying "Yup hbu guys". And I continue on getting ready I go up to the bathroom to put my contacts in and when I'm in there my cat jumps up onto the counter and starts rubbing on me. He jerked my hand and made me poke myself in the eye. I yelled "YOU God Damn Cat!!" And threw him off the counter and laughed because he fell and landed on his feet but then he slipped and fell trying to get back up. I put my hair up into a pony with a braid from bangs. Once I'm done in the bathroom I go back to my room and start making sure I got all my crap. " Okay knee pads check,court shoes check, both jerseys check, spandex." I pull my sweatpants down to see my spandex on me. "Spandex check." I go put my nikey crew socks and my wildcats warm up. I throw my water bottle, snacks and other stuff into my duffle bag.i grab my iPhone making sure it is charged, my beats and my under armor headband incase my hair gets messy. I quickly grab a pillow and my Big Bang Theory blanket off of my beds and head to the kitchen I grabbed a cup of yogurt and some fruit. My parents are already up and ready to go. I check through my duffle bag one more time and I say goodbye to my dogs and head out the door to the car. I get comfy and put my headphones on and listen to music I fall asleep to 3000 miles by Emblem3.

Sorry it is short but it's my first chapter hoped you liked it. Vote and comment please!