chapter 13

alices pov

three weeks later,my boys are going to their first show. i love how things worked out,mostly. " Hey,can i talk to you?" Brendon pulled my to the side as we entered backstage. The rest of the guys went on to the dressing rooms. okay,so i know i would have to say goodbye,because the boys would go on tour and be famous,but i didnt expect it to be this soon." So, you know how we're gonna go on tour,right?" He was looking down. i just nodded,i dont want to say goodbye. and why is that? because you love him. do i? yes. are you sure? well, i am your subconciuos, i know everything! huh, i should listen to you more often then. thats what ive been trying to get you to do! " well, we wont be in Nevada for awhile,so...." i felt a tear escape. damn subconciuos.

"Go with me."

The fu-?

"I-i-i. Yes."

He smiled. "Great! Ill go tell the guys."

He started walking away,then I realized....

I don't think I could ever stand it. Not being with him,he makes me feel... I don't even know.

Good.

He makes me feel good.

"Brendon,wait!" I didn't know what I was doing,honestly, I don't care.

He look cpnfused,but walked back.

"Is something wrong? Are you having second thoughts?! "

"No,not at all."I stood up and placed my mouth not so softly on his.he didn't move at first, but I felt his lips moving back against mine. Kissing is kinda like dancing.

I pulled away "I love you ." He looked shocked.

"I love you too." He looked like he was going to cry.

"Promise," I wiped a tear off my face.

"Promise you won't ever leave me, I need you. I didn't know before,but I need you now."

He leaned over, placing his forehead on mine.

"I promise. "