Chapter 5: The End

A/N

I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a really long time. I guess I was just in one of those two month long writers block. But anyways, here's the last chapter and I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't the end, not yet...

I can't let it end like this, not with just a hug. I want more, so much more! Everything has been leading up to this, all of those Tuesdays. It's time to keep the promise I made to David... no regrets.

All these thoughts are racing through my mind when I realize I'm wasting time just thinking. I turn around to see that she's still walking outside to her class. I sprint to her, not caring if any of the teachers see me running across their classroom.

"Rosie!" I shout in a desperate cry to get her attention.

She turns around in a shock, yet at the same time she looks happy. You can somehow see hope in her eyes.

"Troy what are you doing, we're already late?" She says confused.

"Rosie I can't let it end like this."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, let's not go to class. I'm saying our last day together doesn't have to end yet. Let's just go somewhere, get away from everything, and spend a few more hours together."

"We're going to get in trouble Troy."

"I'm willing to take the risk if you are. C'mon Rosie, this is it, after today..."

I stop, realizing that after today I'm never going to see her again. I'll never feel her touch or hear her laugh or see her smile. She'll live on only as a memory to me.

"...Okay, let's go." She says, grabbing my hand.

We fast walk over to my car hoping that we don't get caught. I've had my fair share of run-ins with the security guard and I don't need him to mess this up.

"Hey you kids! Get over here!"

Speak of the devil. We both scramble for the door handle and get in frantically. I put the keys in the ignition and peel out. Rosie looks back to see that the guard has given up chasing us. Man it's situations like these where I'm thankful that I have a car. We both look at each other and give off a sigh of relief.

"You see, if you didn't agree, then we wouldn't have had this experience to look back on in the future." I tell her.

"Well then I'm certainly glad I agreed."

We drive to a field that leads to a river. There's an airport near by so there's always air plains passing over head. We walk to the top of a hill and sit down. It's just what I wanted, no one else around, it's just me and her.

"I hate that I'm leaving." Rosie says out of no where.

"Me too." I respond.

"I just...I'm really going to miss you."

I don't say anything, I just look at her, staring at the ground, playing with the shriveled up grass. She drops what she had in her hands and looks up at the sky.

"I hate my parents for doing this, for taking you away from me. Why can't they see how amazing you are?"

I realize that I shouldn't say anything, I should just let her vent for awhile. She then turns her head towards me.

"Troy I love you, so much. I don't want to leave without kissing you, I just can't. I need to feel your lips at least once."

I'm completely shocked, most of it from happiness. I don't know what to do, I've been wanting this for so long and here she is offering it to me. I don't say anything, I just start to lean in. I can feel my heart racing faster and faster as I get closer. She closes her eyes. My body is tense yet somehow relaxed at the same time. I'm not able to think about anything anymore. I close my eyes...

"Hey you! Is that?... Damn it Troy, how many times am I going to get you in trouble this year!"

...I open my eyes.

"Did you here me?! Get to class rite now or I'm taking you up to the office!"

It's the security guard. I'm hit with the realization that I had day dreamed that whole situation. I quickly turn around to look for Rosie but she's no where in sight, she must have already gotten inside.

"Troy!" The guard yells.

"Wait you don't understand, I need to-"

"I don't care what you need to do, you're supposed to be in class, and I know you don't want to take another trip to see Mr. Oshonisee. Go on, get moving!"

I give in, there's nothing I can do now, my time with Rosie is over.

~~

School just passes by, before I know it I'm alone in my room. I've come to the conclusion that I can do nothing to change the situation I'm in. Because that's the thing, we don't live in a fairy tale...there aren't always happy endings.

It's then when I remember the note that Rosie gave me. I quickly search for it in my pocket and pull it out, I unfold it and read it to myself.

I'm so sorry that I never showed you any emotion. Im sorry that I sometimes pushed you away. I'm sorry that I never hugged you as much, I'm sorry that I never looked you in the eye whenever we had those moments. I'm sorry that I never kissed you that night you told me you loved me or any of those other days when we had the opportunity to. I was just scared, but I'm not scared any more Troy. I'm not going to deny the fact that I love you. You will always be with me, in everything I do. I don't want you to be sad. I want you to cherish what we had and remember the time that we spent together. I love you so much, and I never want you to forget that. You are everything to me. I'll never stop loving you.

...I guess you could say this is a happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok so that's it, end of the story. Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you liked it. I want to dedicate this entire story to Daisy Sanchez, I'll never stop loving you.