The first kiss

A/N: This takes place after they get done filming 'The "Boyfriend" Tag' and 'Face Painting With #Troyler'
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tyler's POV:

Troye and just got filming our new collabs. Troye went to turn off his camera. I couldn't help but stare at him when he was putting it away. Then sat down back where he was when we we filming.

We both look at each others face he had just painted and started to crack up. As soon as we had calmed down a bit from the laughter I asked Troye "So what do you want to do now?"

"Ummm" he though about it for a few seconds, then replied,

"How about we wash off this face paint first?" He replied chuckling.

My heart melted as he chuckled. IT WAS JUST SO FUCKING ADORABLE! Only if he actually liked me back...

"I don't know it kinda suits you..." I said joking

"Haha come on." he said giggling and grabbed my wrist dragging me to the bathroom.

"Let's wash it off I don't want to wake up pimples all over my face" Troye said.

GOD HE MADE MY HEART MELT! I can't help but think what it would be like to actually date him.

We headed into my bathroom and Troye let go of my wrist. I grabbed my shampoo and two wash cloths from under the sink and set it on the edge of the sink.

Troye grabbed the black one on the top leaving me with the bright blue one. It was almost the color of Troye's eyes, WHICH I JUST FOUND OUT THEY WERE BLUE BY THE WAY BECAUSE OF OUR COLLAB!

We washed off the face paint that was burning our skin and put the wash cloths on the edge of the sink.

I looked at Troye who was smiling at me. I smiled back. He looked down trying to hide... a blush! He was actually blushing!

I couldn't take it! I stepped closer to Troye who was still blushing at the ground. I put my hand under his chin and tilted his head up so we were looking in each other's eyes. We stood there looking into each others eyes.

I smiled and let out a little chuckle and that's when Troye had enough. He pushed me back against the wall and forced his lips onto mine. One of Troye's hands was on the wall beside my head and the other on my waist. My hands wrested on Troye's sides as I kissed back.

He pulled away all to soon and looked at me embarrassed.

"Sorry" he said and took a small step back.

"For what?" I replied. "I have had the biggest crush on you for MONTHS now. I have actually been trying to run away from them cause I thought you didn't like me back and I know that I would only get hurt if I kept convincing myself you liked me back."

Troye's face look surprised by what I had said. Then the biggest smiled creeped across his face.

"Will you go out with me then?" Troye asked.

YES YES YES! I excitedly replied.

Then Troye stepped back forward and we kissed again, the same way we were before Troye backed away. We continued to kiss I brushed my tongue against his bottom lip and he open gladly. Troye pulled away but before he did he held my bottom lip between his teeth.

We walked out of the bathroom and throughout the night we shared small kisses and snuggled. We were both so happy. We headed to my bed and snuggled.

"Goodnight Tilly" Troye said as he snuggled into my chest.

"Goodnight TimTam" I replied.

Then with that we both let sleep overtake us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N I hope you enjoyed this was the first fanfiction I have written ever! Thank you guys!

SHAMELESS PLUGS!:

Twitter: StoryAbigail

Tumblr: AbigailFizzy

Instagram: abigailfizzy