Chapter 4: Your Guardian Angel

A/N: Italized words are being said telephatically or being thought by the character or a flashback! Sorry for the previous short chapter guys! :-(

Joonmyeon P.O.V.

   Hmm.... How should I put this, I'm an angel. The only people who know this are the people above and I. The EXO members, you ask? Well the memory has been removed from their minds by the one above and they don't know this.

"Hyung! Please don't go!" Sehun begged me as I make my way out of the pack house.

The members of Girl's Generation, Shinee, F (x), Super Junior, and all the other members of the sub-packs all looked at me, with my bag slung over my shoulder, with sadness, despair, and fear. Yes, that's right. Fear.

Fear just because they know what I can do. Our sub-pack defines the SM pack. Showing the other packs what we're capable of, but right now, we are defying the pack. This is our plan. We're going to leave the pack and be a pack of our own.

"Don't think of ever coming back." Kim Youngmin, the new pack leader said.

"Like I will." I told him. "Oh and by the way, the pack has surpassed your power, thus making it unnecessary for any of us to be here anymore." I continued.

"And how would you happen to know that?" Youngmin asked.

"If you've fogotten, I keep record of all of the wolves in the pack, I know every move, every skill, and every strength and weakness." I told him, everybody's mouth wide in shock.

After that, I felt something burning and piercing through my back.

A silver arrow.

"Hyung!" Kai, and all of the EXO members rushed by my side with worry and pain in their eyes.

"You. You did this." Siwon stared at him with a look that could kill, balled his fists, and charged at Youngmin, in his wolf form, followed by the other members of Super Junior and Girls Generation. The other sub-packs all rushed to their rooms and training area to get all of the young wolves and rookies out of the area and somewhere else.

"Hyung! Please don't leave us!" Sehun, now filled with tears.

"H-hyung... we are... we are one right?" Chanyeol, the 'Happy Virus', now has a waterfall in his eyes. In fact, all of them do.

It pains me even more just to see them like this.

"Sehun-ah, I don't think someome can still save me, am I right?"  I told Sehun, and I continued, "Chanyeol... we are always one... Everyone, please continue the plans and please,  take care... Kris, please take care of them, arraseo?"

Everyone nodded, tears still streaming from their faces, and little by little, I began to loose consciousness...

---

"Where am I?" 

"You're in heaven."

"So that means---"

"Yes, you're dead, but you could still live again"

"How?"

"You'll be a guardian angel."

"Can I accept that right now?"

"Yes you can... So... are you ready to be a guardian angel?"

"Yeah... I am... So... Who am I guarding?"

"Bae Min Hee."

"The smart girl...? But why? She seems fine..."

"'Bae' isn't her real last name. It's 'Kim'. She's Kim Youngmin's lost daughter and almost everyone is out to get her, I know you're not a big fan of Kim Youngmin, but her daughter's different. I assure you."

"Hyung!" Chanyeol shouted while waving his hand in front of me.

"Huh..?"

"You're lost in your own world again" He reminded me.

"Oh sorry... What time did I arrive last night?" I asked him.

"From Min Hee's?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah.."

"It was around  seven, hyung" Tao said.

"Oh okay...We should prepare for dinner... Kyungsoo, is it okay for you to cook today?" I asked Kyungsoo who nodded and went straight to the kitchen.

Silence fell upon us and a few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Sehun went to answer it.

"Yah Suho-hyung!"

"Ne?"

"Min Hee noona's here!"

And as if on cue, Min Hee entered the living room and she's heading towards me...

"Aish! You're an irressponsible idiot, you know that?" She said shoving the backpack I left at her house.

I took my backpack and stormed off to my room. "Well geez, sorry for being such an idiot" 

Min Hee P.O.V.

"I didn't-- I didn't--" I stuttered as I saw him storm off to his room, banging the door in the process.

"Yah we know noona, Hyung's just having a bad day" Sehun told me as I sat down in the living room and the silence... the silence seems so peaceful.

A few minutes later, I heard the strumming of a guitar and a very beautiful voice coming from Suho's room.

"Guess he's at it again" Kris told me.

"What do you mean?"

"He sings everytime he's upset."

"Oh no.."

"Noona, don't worry about it and just listen to the song" Tao told me.

"Yeah noona, he make the most beautiful songs when he's upset" Kai told me.

"When I see your smile, tears roll down my face I can't replace, and now that I'm strong I have figured out, how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul and I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one" Suho's voice then began to fill the room, and it just left everyone speechless, I guess.

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven"

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Seasons are changing, and waves are crashing, and stars are falling all for us, days grow longer and nights grow shorter, I can show you I'll be the one"

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven"

"'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away, 'Cause I'm here for you, please don't walk away and, please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah"

"Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill, and I know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray"

Tears were strating to well up in my eyes and the other members noticed too.

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven"

Tears were flowing from my eyes, and before I could ask myself what I was doing, I stormed into his room and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He pulled away a few seconds later and said the words that shattered my heart into pieces.

"I'm sorry Min Hee, I can't do this"

A/N: Hope that was long enough for you guys! Vote, Comment, and Share! Kamsahamnida! :)