020 | Chapter 20

After going trampoline park we spent the rest of the day back at Anna and Jonathan's. I decided to log into Instagram to see what had been going on. I felt like catching up with my friends and everything which was going on since I hadn't been online for a few days and I'm heading home soon. The first picture which came up was from Jacob.

@/JacobLeon has tagged you in a photo

I looked at the caption and it read

@/JacobLeon : @/SeraphinaSaccone the slut, she let me take pictures of her like this when I was round hers before the end of summer and then she makes out on holiday she didn't know what I was talking about. Stupid Slut! I told you you wouldn't be able to get away from these pictures, your going down you stupid girl! None will want to be your friend after seeing these, they will all know what a sleep about you are.

I closed my eyes and held back the tears. I had to get away. The picture had been reposted and was even on Facebook. I threw my phone onto the sofa in Anna and Jonathan's living room and ran out the back door, getting out their gate and running down the street, I was heading to the park which was near by, I needed to be alone.

Anna's pov

I was making dinner for the whole family when Seraphina ran from the house, I had no clue where she was going.

"Mummy Sara left her phone, it's got a picture of her" Emilia spoke coming into the kitchen with Seraphinas phone. I took the phone off my daughter and frowned, she looked frightened in the picture which worried me, was she assaulted?

"Jonathan! Mum, Erika" I called to my family stopping the dinner as the three rushed into the room.

"Anna what's wrong? Why have you got Seraphinas phone?" Mum asked me and I turned the phone around and showed them the picture.

"Jacob the boy we all thought was Sara's friend in school. It looks like he might have hurt her. Emilia brought me Seraphinas phone and Sara ran out, by the looks of things the photo has been shared online" I explained to the three of them who all looked shocked. Jonathan looked angry, I was angry myself, my daughter didn't even come to talk to me about this, yeah I know she didn't know I was her Mum but growing up she always spoke to me, she always told me things about school but why not this?

"I'll go look for her" jonathan pipes up and I nod, in the end I stay home with Emilia and Eduardo while Mum, Erika and Jonathan all go to look for Seraphina.

Seraphina's pov

I sat under a tree in the corner of the park and sobbed, how could Jacob do that to me, it's so not fair; did he hate me that much that he wanted to ruin my life. I suddenly remembered I didn't lock my phone instead I just threw it onto the sofa, anyone could see the picture, shit.

"Seraphina!" I heard a voice shout and I keep quite, holding my sobs in so whoever it was couldn't find me, it sounded like Jonathan but I couldn't face anyone right now, not after the picture has pretty much gone viral.

"Seraphina" I heard again and I was positive it was Jonathan now. I looked at the bush, why couldn't it be easy to escape the world. I sighed quitely and pushed myself up against the tree and tried not to cry any more, I didn't want to be found, my life was fine a couple of weeks ago and now it's a total mess.

"Sara if your around here please come out, I'm not going to judge you. This family said your here please come out" I heard Jonathan call again as I sniffled a sob while trying to tell myself not to cry, not to make a sound.

"Come on Sara, come out and talk to me" I heard Jonathan once again, he sounded sympathetic but I didn't want him to be like they, I didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I didn't want anyone to judge me when it wasn't even my fault, I didn't want any of this. Jonathan continued to speak then it went quite. I thought i was alone but I was wrong. I stood up and went around the tree where I saw Jonathan standing by the bench near by.

"Seraphina, there you are" he smiled softly and I ran into his arms before breaking into floods of tears.

"How could he do that to me Jonathan. Jacob was one of the only nice boys in school but now I've realised he's like all the rest, he posted that picture and it's been shared so much, it's not fair" I sobbed into his arms.

"Hey listen to me Sara, he's not work it. He'll take it down soon, and if not evreyone will soon forget about the picture. If they don't then you have to ignore them" jonathan tried to  comfort me  but all I could do was cry. My life was over if the picture stays up, what am I saying my life is already over. Since the second Jacob posted the picture and it was first viewed nothing in my life will ever be the same again, that wasn't just a gut feeling, it was something I knew for sure.