Chapter Six; COD and hugs

Christa's POV:

I wonder what was in the mind of that boy Danial. I thought to myself while my brain was flying out of my body.

"Christa you okay?" Harry and Zayn both asked as I was still blushing uncontrolled.

"Yah, I'm kk." I said with a more like a question tone.

"Haha lad, maybe she saw Daniel staring at her and checking her out." Zayn whispered to Harry. While Harry just laughed... nervously?

"Well, that's just a maybe, mate." Harry confirmed.

"Okay then, let's go to my room Haz, Christa you can go to the game room also. Go and get to know my cousin Danial." He said while smirking evilly and wiggling his eyebrows. 

Harry just smiled at me with an encouraging smile, but with .. worried eyes.

"Okay, I'll go then." I said while turning around and followed that Danial boy. 

"Be careful, little cous." Haz said before I turned in the corner to the game room.

"Wait, what room did he get in?" I asked more to myself.

I got lost and opened on of the door, there are three doors in the hallway. One on the left, one on the right and one on the middle of the hallway.

I checked both from the left and right, and both are empty. I exited and closed the door in the left and I heard noises like a spaceship, in the room down the hallway. The door I still haven't check.

"Hello?" I knocked on the door. The noise stopped, maybe he paused his game. And then came out Danial boy.

He looked shock. But then he contained himself and said, "How may I help you my lady?"

"Well, your cousin and my cousin are doing boys stuff in Zayn's room, and told me to go to the game room and get to know you?" I said more of a question.

 "Well then, you may come in." He said with a very cool and cute accent.

"Thank you" I said while facing down.