Chapter Four; lasagna and shades

Zayn's POV:

I felt really weird when Lanii mentioned her friend in her elementary days. The last time I heard her talk about him is before the day I went to LA.

Anyways, after the dinner, I said my goodbyes to Lanii and her mom.

"Awwwww, can you stay here, pwetty pwease?!" Lanii begged while pouting. Aww I said to myself.

"I can't, love. My parents said I got to go home after the visit. We have a lot to talk about. I still haven't unpacked yet. After the plane landed we first got the baggages to the house, then I went straight here." I said while yawning at the last part.

"Awwtsuu, kapyn" She said while turning around still pouting and walking away from me.

I catch up with her and pulled her by her arm, and hugged her tightly like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry babe, I really am. But Zayniepoo is tired. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow." I said while breaking the hug and touching her nose with my pointing finger.

She blushed, "Okay Haha, Goodnight Zayniepoo" She said while kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight my love" I said also kissing her cheeks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<> AT ZAYN'S HOME <>

"MOM! I'M HOME!" I shouted from the living room after I went in the house.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie." I heard mom said from the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen to see her cooking. "Hey mom. I just went to Lanii's." I said to her while smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, how was she? And her mom? It's been a long time since we saw them you know?" mom said while smiling too.

"Well, she has grown, I mean alot. Oh and her mom hasn't change a bit. They also said they missed us, co'z it's been a long time tho." I said while opening the fridge and searching for the milk carton.

"Oh she changed alot? How do you mean alot, sweetie? Oh by the way, were out of milk. Your sister took it co'z she has an audition to go to. And she was thirsty, well you know your sister." She said while chuckling.

"Well I don't know where to -- She has long hair, and uhm, hor body shape changed into a usual teenage girl, haha, and all those puberty stuff happens to the teenage girls body. Well, there is one thing that hadn't change on her." I said while thinking.

"Well, what is that sweetie?" mom asked while me still thinking about it.

"It's her, eyes." I said while looking up and seeing my mom so close to me so I fell off the chair that I was sitting on a while ago.

"Ahahahaha, sorry sweetie you were just so caught up on thinking and it's like you were whispering so I got close then you looked up quickly so, haha" my mom explained and laughed at me.

"Ha Ha Ha, very funny mom. Hahaha anyways, it's her eyes tho. Her eyes hadn't change." I said while thinking again.

"Well she is still the girl you love 3 years ago." Mom teased me.

"Moooooom." I groaned at her.

"Ahahaha, anyways, would you mind to buy some milk, I'm making your favorite meal." She said while still laughing.

"WOAH! Is it -- " I said but cut off by her.

"Yah, it's lasagna" She said while smiling.

"YAY! Okay mom, I'm gonna go buy some." I said while taking my keys from the countr and my coat from the coat rack.

"Stay safe dear." She warned me.

"I know mom thanks bye." I said while closing the door.

I went to the driveway to see my car and I unlocked it and went in.

Then the radio boomed a song I really recognize,

"Maybe it's the way she walked,

straight in to my heart and stole it,

through the doors and past the guards,

just like she already own it."

"Ey it's our song." I said while singing to the song. I drove to the store, but before that I wore a Lakers cap and some sunglasses and a false wig.

Yeah, I wore those, why do you ask? Well, let's just say I'm a someone *winks*

After that, I got out of my car, and I went to the store. There I saw a few people. Good thing tho.

I went to the dairy part of the store, and I took the milk I love the most. Hmmm, can't wait to taste my lasagna...

I turned around and then I bumped into someone,

"Ouch, Ohno I'm sorry mate." the stranger helped me up, and then I saw the bracelet on his hand.

"Harry?" I whisper shouted.

"Zayn?" Harry whisper shouted too.

- -

A/N: Okay, that is all for now but I'm gonna double update today :) So, enjoy this chapter first. Okay bye lovies :*

Lots of love, Anne xx