Chapter 3: "Party" PT 1

~Y/N~

Basically i have this hangout to go to with Archie and he told me its kinda fun so..... Im excited for tonight, he said it was a casual party, so imma wear this!

I thought it was pretty cute, then i decided that's what im gonna wear! Why is it that i feel like this is gonna be a awesome night! Veronica and Betty told me that their not coming

I thought it was pretty cute, then i decided that's what im gonna wear! Why is it that i feel like this is gonna be a awesome night! Veronica and Betty told me that their not coming. I just recieved 2 texts that says Reggie and Jughead can't come also. That makes my mood a bit sad. But at least Archie is still there, Right? I just another text, Don't tell me that Archie's not coming too?!? Thank god! It was from Archie but.... He said he's gonna pick me up in 5 minutes! Better get my hair done!...... There! DONE! Archie might pick me up anytime, But it seems like i still have time to listen to some music.

Just when i took out my phone, Someone knocked on my door. I went to the door to answer it, It was Archie as expected.

"Hey!" He greeted me with a nice smile.

"Hi~ You look good today!" I said, complimenting his looks. And im also trying to be nice as possible

"Y-Yeah, you too! Are you ready?" He said looking a bit flustered, then i nodded and he led me to his car.

When we were driving to the party, we talked for while then we basically arrived at the location of the party, Then of course we went in..... Some familiar people suprised me..... It actually was a 'Welcome Party' just for me! 

"HEY!!! We're so glad you came! We went through a lot of trouble, and yeah.... But we worked hard to make this party for you!" Veronica explained that they couldn't even sleep!

"Wait..... You guys did this for me?!?" I was shocked, i never knew they could do this for me!

"Of Course! You're definately part of our group now!" Jughead continued on how i was a part of their group..... But then something happened.

A/N

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating for a long time! We just moved and we didn't get good WIFI so uh yeah! Also so sorry for this short chapter! 

                                                                                                                                              - Author AJ