<} chapter 4 {> the dark secret

the day past Rei did not share his secre to any of his fellow members  then Go arrived looking happy "ok guys come here" said Go "what is it " asked Makoto " the swimming team that Big Bros in has accepted our request to have a joint practice" said Go "thats a good idea" said Makoto " hey Haru we will race against Rin" said Nagisa " yeah we will by the way Go when will it be" said Haru "tomorrow so you guys better go home and have a nice good rest" said Go we all agree.

Rei's POV

ohhh...no.. todays the day then suddenly someone called me "hey Rei its me Nagisa todays the day that our first joint practice comeone hurry up we are wait at the school" said Nagisa "ok ok ill be there but--"said Rei nagisa end the call before Rei finished his sentence 'his always like that" said Rei to himself "your late" said Go "lets go" said Nagisa we were at the side of the pool looking around hoping to see Rin but we did not see Rin Rin's captain aproached us he said "hey your here welcome, I am looking forward to our joint practice" we started to swim in rally player player Makoto and Nagisa finished their turns "its my turn said " said Rei then I dive straight to the water fearless but I drowned then haru saved me I was so greatful because my idol saved me "why didn"t you told us before" said Haru "I don't have the time to tell you guys, every time that I tell you guys Nagaisa always cut me off" said Rei "tomorrow come too school early we will teach you how to swim" said Haru.