Inumaru's Life

The Usual Start

"Daddy! Daddy!" a kid yelled happily while running inside the room, to random places.

The kid just got home from school, and now running and seeking for someone at the bathroom, the kitchen, even at the dining room to show some papers that he was holding on his right hand.

When he saw his father lying on his bed and resting, the kid ran and jumped on his side.

"Daddy!"

"Oh, Inumaru!" the father, InuYasha, gave his son a smile while messing his hair.

"Daddy! I got a perfect score on Math, Science and History! The rest got wrong marks, but I still passed!" the kid proudly gave the papers to his father.

He accepted the papers, and examined them.

After it, he was left there, wide-eyed.

"Son..."

"Yes Dad?" Inumaru quickly answered; waiting for his response.

"...this is not good." InuYasha gave a glare to his son, which made his son stare at his father surprisingly.

"B-But, l-look! I-I got a--"

"I was just kidding, son! You made me so proud!" InuYasha laughed and gave him a manly hug.

"D-Dad... c-can't b-breathe..." Inumaru whispered.

Inuyasha let go, and gave his son a stare with a smile.

He saw his features on his son.

"Son, did you knew why we named you Inumaru?" he asked.

"I know that, Dad. Inu came from you and the Maru came from your brother."

"wait, how did you know?" InuYasha blinked in surprise.

"Of course! Uncle Sesshomaru told me! He also said that you guys were enemies before because of Mom. Is that true?" he tilted his head sideward in a good way.

He shrugged. "yes son, that was true. But that was the past. And besides, Dad was the one who caught your mom." he winked.

"I just got home from the convenience store and now I'm hearing you telling things like that to Inumaru?" someone talked near the door.

When they saw Inumaru's mother, Kagome, he grabbed the test papers from InuYasha's hand and showed it to her.

Before Kagome read the papers, she gave InuYasha a glare.

"Sorry." InuYasha whispered while winking.

Kagome sighed, and examined the papers.

"My goodness, dear! You're so amazing!" Kagome's smile appeared when she saw his grades.

She gave him a sweet hug.

Inumaru hugged back.

"Thanks, mom! And also, thank you for helping me study! Without you, I can't pass!" he said with a wide smile.

"Wait, wait, wait. Didn't dad helped you in studying math?" InuYasha crossed his arms and pouted.

Inumaru also ran from Kagome to InuYasha to give him a hug.

"Thank you dad for helping me also!" Inumaru exclaimed.

InuYasha smiled and gave Inumaru back a hug.

"No problem, son."

"Well dad, mom, I shall do my assignments for today! Bye!" Inumaru gave InuYasha and Kagome a kiss before he ran downstairs to do his assignments.