✨Too much hurt✨

A picture of myself and my boyfriend in the media because it'll be our two year anniversary soon and I love him to pieces and I'm also sure some people wanted to put a face to the author❤️

NyChelle

Have you ever been the kind of tired that sleep just can't fix, a tired that leaves you wanting to stay in bed all day. Today has been a day. A day where I could be doing everything right and the wrong things just come find me. I'm just so damn tired of being tired, tired of things not falling into places, so goddamn tired of getting up and life coming along and knocking me right back down.

I sighed deeply and lay in the hospital bed unable to move because my knee caps had been busted. King had been here all night and left a few minutes ago to get changed and pick the baby up. I missed her and it felt like she was the only one that could make things better. I don't know if I'll ever be able to walk the same again. The doctor said that I'll require some physical therapy to get back to normal and I was pissed about that. Nowadays loyalty and the word family don't mean shit. Just take my situation for example, I've only known King for all of two minutes and Cartier all of two seconds and they still ran to my defense quicker than any family would.

I'm not sure why Kim would do something like this or why Rico even came after me but my soul was pissed. Here I was looking like a bucket of fuck it not knowing what to do with myself. I laid on my side facing the door when I heard it open. King walked in wearing a white Louis Vuitton sweater with black stripes on it. He wore his braids in a ponytail and the mug on his face was an indication of his anger. He clenched his jaw and avoided making eye contact with me when he saw me.

He was holding Ivory and I was so excited that I tried to climb out of bed and grab her from him, I quickly hit the floor further injuring my cracked knees

He was holding Ivory and I was so excited that I tried to climb out of bed and grab her from him, I quickly hit the floor further injuring my cracked knees. I cried out in pain.

"Uhhh! This is the dumbest shit ever". I sighed and tears began to stain my cheeks. This is so hard because I took my ability to walk for granted. My ability to do this for myself all together.

"Oh shit. Here let me get you up". King placed Ivorys car seat on the chair and scooped me in his arms and placed me back into the bed. He placed me under the covers and rubbed my face. "Be careful. Remember the doctor said that you need to take it easy.

"Yes King I know. Why are you even here doing all this. If it wasn't for you my ass wouldn't even be in this predicament. As soon as I get better I'm getting the fuck away from you and Ivory and I are going to get our own place as soon as I get a job and save some money".

His face turned to the side. "Don't say some shit you can't come back from. I love you and that baby and I accept the fact that I should've ended that nigga Rico's life a long time ago but you can't pin this shit on me".

"Yeah whatever. I don't need this shit. I can do bad by myself nigga. At least then I know that any harm that comes to me was caused by me!". My breathing was now escalated and I was angry. "Just give me the baby please". Kings face had a defeated look.