19 | T for Troublemaker

Harry's POV :

I've been high before.

I've been drunk before.

I've made out with someone while being drunk and high before.

But, I never did it without actually wanting to.

That's why when I saw Faith making out with my best mate in front of me, fully drunk and high, made me see right through her exterior that she doesn't want any of this. I debated on whether to scold my high best friends first or drag her away, but went with the second option anyways. However, she is definitely a pain in the ass when she's drunk, and high.

A lot of questions are floating in my head as I park the car in front of her house, snapping my head to look at her. Her eyes tiredly avert from the radio to meet mine. A lazy smile forms on her face, composing her slouched posture. "Why did you ruin the fun?" She asks, voice whiny and slurred.

I form a silence, not saying a word but just hardly staring at her face.

With furrowed eyebrows, I shake my head slightly afterwards then open my door. "You'll thank me for this later." I walk to her side, and open the door for her to get out.

A lot of other whines escape her mouth as I hold her from the waist, the smell of the alcohol and cocaine coming out strong. She's completely wasted.

"Do you have your keys?" I ask once we're up the porch.

She shrugs lightly, head dropping on my shoulder. With a sigh, I push my hands in the pockets of her jacket, feeling the metal of the keys.

After unlocking the door, Faith and I get inside with her hysterically laughing at God knows fucking what. I try to hold on to the railing of the staircase while keeping the other hand around her waist, but I struggle when she puts all of her weight on me.

"Faith?"

My feet freeze to the ground, heart nearly stopping at the scare I just got. I spin around with Faith in my arms to face the source, eyes hardening when they fall on his figure. What is he doing here?

I can feel that he might be asking the same question in his mind by the expression he's throwing my way, stepping closer in the light.

"Zayn!" Faith cheers, her hand raising in the air, but making no effort to get out of my hold.

"What happened?" He quizzically stares between Faith and I, trying so hard not to dodge the question my way but forced to do that since I'm clearly the sober one here. I mean, we haven't talked in years.

I clear my throat. "She's drunk."

Zayn's jaw clenches, arms crossed and not tearing his eyes away from mine. I stare back just as coldly until he utters something useful.

"I'll go grab some Aspirin. Just put her in bed." He says before disappearing into a door which probably leads to the kitchen.

I bite on the inner of my cheek, trying to calm my temper. After another more struggles, we successfully make it to her room. Faith plops on her unmade bed, a cough escaping her lips in the process.