Chapter 7

Did you really think that was the last chapter? It's not actually it was a very long cliffhanger that I actually forgot to write I'm sorry, I kind a got busy with school and I wrote this on a piece of paper but I kind of forgot to write it out(sorry again). Here it is folks the last chapter of gone.

3 years later
" I think we need to put Jade's room as an office or something that will help us. I know it's hard to get over the fact that she's gone but we just can't sit around all day in mourn over the loss of our daughter." My husband said sitting down at the kitchen table, drinking his cup of coffee.

" how could you say that? She was our daughter, she is still her daughter. I don't understand what do you mean get over her. This is harder for me I guess, than you?"

" it's just hard it is for me as it is hard for you, but don't you understand she is gone she's...she's not alive!" I can slowly see a single tear running down his face.

I walk into her room, and I see where she left everything. If I want to get over her I guess I'm gonna have to start. I'll let my husband and tell him to go find some boxes so I can take her close to the local Goodwill.

-/-
I hope in her closet and I see her old blue Jean jacket, she had this thing since seventh grade year. I think if she was still alive she would still wear it, it was probably the last thing her grandmother gave to her. I made sure to check all the pockets to make sure she didn't leave money, or earrings, or anything valuable.I open the pocket of the blue Jean jacket, I find the small piece of paper. I opened to see it's her handwriting, it brought tears of joy. But as a see what the note says, brings back the memory of her being gone.

The note says,
"Dear whoever reads this,
I'm in a better place now. I want you to tell my story, I want to live on after I die. I know you found this letter in my blue Jean jacket,Because you knew it was my favorite thing to wear. I underestimated everybody, I was so happy he wants then I was raped. This past month will be the hardest month I go through. No, I don't know who the person was that raped me, I know it was a man. I'm sorry, you had to find out that why kill myself what's the remote however many months, year. But I'm happy now, and so should you."

after reading that I curled up into a ball. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, I don't think my brain or my body could fully understand that my daughter was raped. Also couldn't understand the fact that should never wanted to talk to me about that. she never spoke about being raped and she never spoke about wanting to kill her self so I don't know. I sat in the bar for a good 15 minutes, then my husband came to check on me to tell me that supper was done. He looked at me with concern, but I handed him the note. Tears came out of his eyes, He finally understood why was hard to get over, even though I don't know this happened.

-A/n-
So this is the end of Gone! This is a 600 word count chapter. Thank you people who read this! I love you❤️