Tom x Tord

Tords POV.

...

...

Bitz I ain't.

Tard was rALinf around tha living room with his asrse in tha air. He bord. No me like Tard bard. Nah, fack bored, damn.

"Tard! Stap MASTErBaite on the yahqble." Edad screamed.

"Bitch. What tha flinging flack is a Gaytbale?" The tard asked and start to humb the tv. Edad start to scream. Now he couldn't watch little children on the TV.

"Battam batch." Tards FB screamed and bumped tards left arm. Because his right arm was straight. Drunk weep smoker was named TAm and he was gay. Sa Gay that one daud rhaped his eyes out. Like, what the hell man?! Anyways. The straight arm tried to sort things out with the left arm. Butt gay was the only thing left in the left arm. So the right arm left. Naw, Tard can only fack TAm with one arm. How is that gonna wark? Dunno, but TAm start to twrk on Tards face. 

It was bootyful.,.,,

Macaroni head came in trough a medical mirror., He had been four yards away to get help. Bat no one really cared. Who cares if a norwidgain twerk on tha Winodw and some eyeless botch is humoing vodka. And then the old one. Edad. Naw, thay don't speak Spanish. And the aouther do nat. But, Edad is a fitting nam. Nam nam nam.

"Guys, stap! What are you doin?" Macroine screamed as TAm start to fist himself. While the midget start to watch som Swedish parn. "Ooo, jag gillar bögar." Said the top of Turd. "Stap! Btz you norwidgain. Nat tha swede.

Now they all died, because Swedens silent buss rides killed them.

Except if you are dead. Bitches love dead.