Chapter 1: The Breakup

All breakups are hard but not as hard as Bella's let me tell you about how she ended things with Jason,

BELLAS  POV:
It was a warm spring day and I was walking down the corridor ready for the weekend I was going to spend at Jason's house, I arrived at the front door and rang the bell multiple times over and over and over again but no answer ,I looked at my watch ,slightly confused at the time
"Im a little early"
I thought to myself so then I peered into his living room window but the curtains were closed so I tried to peer through the little slim of light and then I saw Jason but not very clearly I walked round the back of the house and climbed up the railing on the wall, to look through the higher window I saw Jason! But now he's in his room? I hesitated then I plucked up the courage and I climbed through the bathroom window and walked towards his door saying his name , then I opened the door and saw Jason with Nichole !The most popular girl in school kissing my FRIKIN boyfriend!!!!
I scream and say Jason what are you doing with this petty skinny slut???!!!

Jason's POV
Bella walks in screams and says what are you doing !
" I -I - "
I can't find the words to speak I see Nichole just checking her nails like nothing's going on!
I say to Nichole
"Nicky help me out here!"

BELLAS POV:
SERIOUSLY!!! He even has a nickname for her! And to add the cherry on top I'm standing right HERE! And he has the nerve to say "Nicky help me out here" in front of me!

Hey guys! This is my first story so sorry if it's not very good comment if you want me to write more!