Epilogue

With the threat of a war put to peace, arbiters returned to their own floors with their own newly developed purpose. Everyone looked to the days to come with determination and a new sense of purpose. Any judging that had to be done, would be done on their own accord. Arbiters could live their days discovering the importance of life and that of the lives they judged. They developed their own methods, and everyone felt their own sense of duty within that. They were changed forever.

As for Decim, he continued to judge with the intent of making his guests understand how important it was to live and made them see how precious life is. His purpose, was to do what would have made Chiyuki smile. He kept her memory close, and this inspired him.

Nona continued to prepare for Oculus's next arrival. She would fight for this way of life, no matter what. She was deemed the Guard of The Tower and used her watchful eye to keep the arbiters safe and knowledgable.

The deaths kept rising and increasing, but for a moment, right after the arbiters found their purpose, it had stopped immensely. It didn't last though. People started to die more rapidly, and this posed a problem to the arbiters. They could only work and judge so quickly. This rising threat of overwhelming death, would soon send their world in another uproar. This would cause more ripples to tear apart their world. This occurrence would be more dramatic then that of the threat of war. For what is more pressing: the fear of a war, or the fear of extension and irrelevance? However, for now, the arbiter world is at peace and everyone may suffer at times due to their work, but they suffer due to understanding. They know that humans die, but they also lived, and those lives impact all. This is not something to be judged lightly, and now arbiters are beginning to realize this. Arbiters are not human, but now, thanks to Nona's desperate endeavors, arbiters can finally understand humans.